Why am I only 4DPO???!!!!

opera_lady24

TTC #1 & TTA
Reaction score
Sigh....I just found out one of my friends gave birth to a very beautiful baby boy on Wednesday. I am so happy for them...not even jealous...I just want it to be my turn!

That being said, I'm only 4DPO! GRRR. Can't it be next week already??!!!

Who's with me?

*raises hand* ME! I just hate the TWW... wish I could just skip these weeks, haha

Im with u because im only 4dpo today too. . . grrrrr!
When will u be testing? x

i am 5 dpo today....cant satnd it! luckily i have found a money saving website!lol early-pregnancy-test... i ordered 15 hpt that are 10 miu.... extra sensitive they were only 80 cents each!!!!!! hpt everyday next week...lol

another 4 dpo here! i wish i could say what symptoms i've felt, but honestly i have NOTHING ugh... i don't think this was our month. hopefully i will have something exciting to post in the next few days FXd!

I am at most 2 or 3 dpo and I don't know how I will make it to the 17th when I get tested. I hope I can stay calm and relaxed and busy during that time. =)

I'm planning on testing on 10DPO...I think that's the 11th. If it's negative I'm going to wait two or three more days and test again unless AF shows.

@wantanerd...I can't imagine waiting that long! You can do it though!!! :) Just think, it's only two days before father's day so that would be a nice early present for OH!

@missmaddiesue...it's actually normal to be pregnant and not have any early symptoms. You're not out until AF shows!

@4everinlove...what is this website you speak of? I must go there!!! That would save us loads of money!!! :)

I am going to test on 9dpo (Friday) onwards with my IC's until i get that bfp or af turns up, Fingers Crossed!

Babydust to you all x

6 DPO today! i think i may finally feel some very light cramping... it only lasts a quick second, but i've felt it several times today, always on the left and it kinda radiates all the way to my thighs... oh pleeaaase be implantation!

I think I might have had implantation cramps on 4DPO...they were SOOO painful I almost went to the ER but they subsided after 2 hours. The next two days (I'm 6DPO) I've had slight backache, moderate-mild cramping, and today I've been super hungry but super picky about what I eat? Not usual for me. I also feel a weird fullness in my lower abs. I SO hope this is it!!! I've never had cramps this early before AF...actually I don't usually get cramps until the day AF shows. Also I normally break out in the week or so leading up to AF. This time I broke out terribly around ovulation and now my skin is clearing beautifully. In a few days it will be glowing. I don't get it. GRRR 4 more days! Only 4 more days!!!

Hey,
im 4dpo today to :) driving me insane. when r u testing? im getting married next fri and trying to decide when to test. as this is our first time ttc :) good luck!!! im pretty sure i felt cramping today.... fingers crossed!! xxxx

I am 6dpo today, so right along there with you ladies
I have no willpower and have already POAS 4 times :rofl:I have them in the Pregnancy test section
I'm such an addict but I'm left with one IC now (yikes!! what will I do??)
I think I am seeing some squinters especially on the test from this afternoon but who knows, they are all probably evaps considering it is sooooo early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->