Why am I so flippin huge already??

bubbles1111

Mum 2 Brandon and Willow
Reaction score
Hi all

I'm so pleased to be joining everyone in 1st tri! I have been on the ttc board for a while under a different name but when I miscarried at 6w+2 I deleted it all out, membership and everything to do with it in a fit of grief (apologies).. :sadangel:

But hey several months later I'm back after finally falling pregnant :happydance: I'm now 8weeks + 4 days and feel quietly confident.

But the only thing I'm concerned about is (as the title suggest!! :dohh: ) my belly is really big! I was a slim person a few weeks ago and my butt seems the same size, so I don't think its too many doughnuts...This is my 2nd time around (I have a 10yr old son) is this why? Or is it just bloating??

But then I worry that because my last af was so light perhaps I'm further than I thought.. mmmm :shrug:

Has anyone experienced anything like this?

(My poor OH reckons theres about 10 in there :roll:)

First of all Congratualtions on your pregnancy!.

From what I hear Mothers who have been pregnant before and have a child show alot quicker than first time mummies, I am a first time mummy and have a noticable bump so you should have a much larger bump than me!. Possibly bloating a little to but it is very very commen and nothing to be worried about, just means bubby is growing nice and rapid :)

If you are 8+4 you are due a few days before me!.

i was 7 weeks when my pants started not fitting so seriously dont worry!!!

im 4 weeks and im huge already LOL... I have a 14 month old though so I assume thats why I popped.

I'll be 8 weeks on Friday and so far I can still wear my regular pants, but they are getting quite snug. I don't think I have much longer in them lol. I just bought 2 belly bands on ebay last night so that I can keep wearing my reg pants and just keep the button undone lol. I'm not quite ready to go to maternity clothes yet as I have no bump yet.

I already have 3 sons (youngest is 9) and with my first I didn't really show until around 4mths, with my second by about 8-12wks and with my 3rd I swear my belly grew the moment I POAS.
This time I am showing already but I think it is bloating and the fact I have twins on board.

Congratulations on your BFP honey.

Congratulations on your pregnancy!
And don't worry. Lot of us are bloated, and have a big belly already.
When you do your scan, the doctor should be able to tell you how far you are.

My belly has been noticeable since around 8 weeks. It's my 2nd pregnancy, so I know that has something to do with it, but the main thing is the horrible, awful, no good bloating! I feel like I look so much more pregnant than 13+5 weeks right now... I hope the bloating goes away! :shy:

It is just bloating. I had bloating too til around 14wks - I actually loved it as it made me look pregnant! Then the bloating totally disappeared at 14wks and I had my non-pregnant looking flat stomach back!!

Remember at 6wks your baby only measures around 1cm!:flower:

oh i kow how you feel - i had to pack away my first peice of clothing yesterday after sitting with the buttons undone all afternoon! Its just bloating for me but its quite extreme - thinking of investing in some maternity tights and leggings already as i just find normal ones excrutiating!

Congrats on your pregnancy! I would say that it is bloat, i have days when i am bigger then usual. Starting to feel a hard bit of bump now though!! xx

Aw thanks for taking the time to reply everyone. :flower:

Its reassuring to know others are experiencing this too!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1stly congrats.... and could you be bloated or could there be more than 1 in there hehehe all the best hun xxxx

oh and defo get bloat it feels awful too so uncomfy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->