Why am I waiting?

PeanutBean

Mumma to B & I
Reaction score
Today I feel like I don't know what we're waiting for. Well, I say today but it's something that's been growing recently. I was so sick when I was pregnant that I really don't feel I can manage with carrying Byron about while feeling that way and it was the whole pregnancy and Byron doesn't even crawl so a lot of carrying! But I don't want to go back to work and the longer we leave it the more likely the Tories will be in and have removed all support so we'll be struggling financially.

I guess this is a head/heart thing like in Toria's recent thread!

Haven't got any advice (esp since some days I feel completely the same way - why are we waiting??)

But wanted to send hugs and hope it all works out for you whichever way it goes! Remember, you won't necessarily be sick with your 2nd just because you were with 1st.... :)

- Dinah

I'm waiting for no real reason either so I know how you feel. I want to go back to work for a while before I get pregnant again. Actually, i think I'm waiting to suit other people, not us.

Ugh, the tories :growlmad:

Every pregnancy is different hun, you may not even get morning sickness with your next one. :hugs: My first pregnancy I had none at all, but with Niamh I had it before I even missed AF and up until about 16 weeks.

Damn the Tories :nope: I mean don't get me wrong Gordon chewing gum brown is no better but I would rather have them in power than the Tories.

*Heavy sigh*

As for sickness I agree with the others, just because you were sick with your first doesn't mean you will be with number 2. Just try to take all things into account, pros and cons, if after mulling it over you can't come to a decision just go with what's right for you, at the end of the day once its done you can't do much to change it apart from get on with it! As my mother would say its never as bad as you think. :happydance:

Good luck!

definitely sounds like one of the head/heart things again honey, i no what you mean with the sickness, i had in throughout with maddi, from before my bfp, until i was over due :dohh: which is one of the reasons we will delay it till after the wedding, i definitely didn't travel well pregnant :sick:
:hugs: x

That's exactly how I feel sometimes, I know we all have our reasons whether it be financial, work or whatever but then u think to yourself, what the hell? This is my life, its only natural why not let nature decide!!! That's how I feel at moment anyway!!

My Mum was sick for about 6 months with my oldest brother, about 4 or so with the next down to about 3 months with me (the fourth). My sister was not at all sick with her first and have the mega hospitalised sickness I've forgotten the name of with her second (different father). I know it might not be as bad this time but somehow I don't want to take the risk. DH says he won't listen to anything I say about it right now because I'm so unhappy about going back to work and he feels that's not a good enough reason to have one right away. Bear in mind he'd try for another tomorrow so I guess he's being quite restrained!

I dunno.... I guess I'm just really afraid of taking the chance and then being just as ill and missing out on Byron. I at least have to wait until I'm back in work and I'm looking for another job so have to weigh that up with the rest of the mix too. Sigh... :(

Awww it must be frustrating having days when you don't know why you are waiting! Hope you manage to work out what's right soon xx

I guess we'll wait until I'm back full time in January and then see how things are. Thanks for all your nice thoughts everyone.

hi im stacey new to this today but im so glad i registered its good to no im not the only one that feels like this. Me and my oh are wtt until our finances are cleared but im so impatient and today more than any i just wanna say hey lets just do it. when i see other pregnant ladies (which working in a busy shop i do) i get such a bad pining for it to be me.
its really hard to control sometimes.
Big hugs to everyone in the same boat
xx

Welcome to BnB and WTT pinkbutterfly. We had to wait for our first while we relocated and then until DH got a full time job after the move. That was only in the October and we started trying in January with the intention of saving in between. It didn't really work out well but because of the interest rate drop we have been really lucky and managed to save while I was on 90% pay at the start of my leave and then keep our heads above water during the rest of my leave on SMP. It's a bit ironic as the recession has been so good for us. I suppose the moral is you never know how things will be when you eventually come to it but then I guess they can also go either way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->