Why are men so confusing?--UPDATE!

LadyofRohan

Mummy to Éowyn
Reaction score
Last night we were in bed, and we had the following conversation:

DH: Has AF come yet? (I'm 36 days into my cycle, and no AF)
Me: No. It's really annoying! I'm tired and cranky and have horrible cramps and still nothing!
DH: Maybe you're pregnant.
Me: I'm pretty sure I'm not. We only had unprotected sex once and that was just last week. It would be nice, but I'm sure that I'm not.
DH: I think it would be cool if you were pregnant right now.
Me: :dohh:

I really wanted to say "then why are we waiting?!" But I just smiled and gave him a kiss. I know we have good reasons to wait until after Christmas, but him saying stuff like that just makes me extra broody and impatient! :wacko:

hey 1 time can defo happen lol did to me with this 1.....and bless ya. hint to him to try early he may secretly be wanting u to say it xxx

hey 1 time can defo happen lol did to me with this 1.....and bless ya. hint to him to try early he may secretly be wanting u to say it xxx

Who I'm quoting: cute baby!! And I agree with the lady with the cute baby :p That may have been a hint to see if you would either go along with it or really want one right now.

Ahhh! He did it again last night! :hissy:

Him: (just came in from work) How are you feeling?
Me: Not that great.
Him: AF hasn't arrived yet?
Me: Nope.
Him: *insert big goofy grin* Maybe you're pregnant!
Me: I'm not, I tested this morning.
Him: Really? But how accurate are those tests?
Me: Considering my period was supposed to start 8 days ago, about 99% accurate.
Him: *insert disappointed/sad face* Oh.

I don't know whether to be happy that he seems excited about the whole pregnancy thing or to rip my hair out in frustration! Oh well, less than two months to go! And I hope AF arrives soon.

be happy hun xx at least he's not saying let's wait 8 months til we start ya know? he wants to very soon and he's starting to get excited!

Seems to me like he wants it to happen but doesn't want to admit it! Silly men! :lol:

Awwww thats so mean i would NOT be able to resist :dohh:

maybe talk to him about schooching your date closer? *evil giggles*

He sounds cute though. lol

Aww That is pretty cute and sweet i think. It obviously sounds like he subconsiously wants a baby.. or at the very least to see you pregnant:)
Thats better than my DH, he has agreed to let me come off the pill and we are using condoms, but he is scared to death to :babydance:!

i agree with brunetteBimbo. He wants to start now, but just doesn't want to admit it!

I think the same as the others he's getting excited but is afraid to admit it! Silly men :dohh:
At least you don't have that long left hun :D

Maybe he wants it to be spontaneous, i.e o not be officially TTC and just have you surprise him with the words 'I'm pregnant'. I'd love to do that next time, but it's so obvious when we're trying with the whole hand stand after thing LOL (but that really works!):spermy:

Hahaha I've got an image of women walking around the house on their hands now :rofl:

I agree with the others maybe he is just waiting for you to say it hehe, men never like to take responsibility for decisions (or atleast thats what I find with my OH).. :dohh:

If it was me I would have pounced and said lets get on with it then! :haha:

Men are strange creatures... I would try and convince him to bring your dates closer.... good luck.

Eeeeeee, *stabbity* that is so annoying lol!

But with only two months to go it'll be time soon enough!

My husband did that too!

For awhile, it's been
Me:Oh, I'm supposed to start today
Him: think you could be pregnant?
Me: I don't know yet.

Then he would hint at it while we were are cuddling or something, he'd say stuff like, I could just get you pregnant and you couldn't do anything about it.
But when I flat out asked him if he wanted to try he would say no, not yet.

Then the other day he said he wanted to try when he gets home (he in the Army and will be home in Dec)

And it was stunning that he just flat out said it because I was talking about the dog. lol. I think he wants to but is afraid you don't yet. I would drop hints that you are ready to try (if you are)

Well, ladies, I think you are right.

Last night I was saying that I couldn't wait for our Christmas holiday (3 weeks in England--woohoo!) and then we could come back home and start baby making.

He answered "well, can't we start the baby making process on our holiday?" :winkwink:

So I guess we're going to be NTNP (because I'm not bringing a boatload of OPKs to my in-laws house, they might accidentily be seen!) on our Christmas holiday and then we'll start officially TTC when we get back! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->