Why are my OPK's always +......take a look >

michelleann

Reaction score
Hello Ladies

This is what my OPK's always look like......

OPK.jpg

It was FMU, my cycles are always irregular 50-60 days

OPK's and irregular cycles are getting worse since being off BCP .... 6 months ago :(

could you be preggo? ive heard it can be pcos,early menopause or ovarian failure...but the main out come is preggo!! so good luck..x

Last month I got my positive opk and they stayed positive for almost a week. I guess some ladies just take a bit longer for the surge to clear their system. :flower:

Last month I got my positive opk and they stayed positive for almost a week. I guess some ladies just take a bit longer for the surge to clear their system. :flower:

This is currently happening to me and I wonder if I should start counting my ovulation as 16-24 hours after the 1st opk or the last?

This is currently happening to me and I wonder if I should start counting my ovulation as 16-24 hours after the 1st opk or the last?

Always count from the 1st. Once you get your first positive OPK, any others that follow don't really matter. :flower:

It's hard to believe your NOT pregnant. That line is so dark
hope that's what it is

Are they still that dark when you take then in the afternoon??

Hello ladies,

Im deffo not pregnant and still no AF .... CD53 today! i figured maybe the first response OPK's iv been using are too sensitive for me, im trying IC's and seeing if that makes a difference!

i get one or two that are deffo positive then il have one or two days of neg then one or two pos and it goes on like that for the rest of my cycle!! but my CBFM didnt budge from LOW!! so think the first response ones or rubbish!! lol

Have you ever been tested for PCOS? That can be a reason why your cycles are so long and the reason for having so many + opks, women who have PCOS can not rely on opks b/c of the amount of hormones you produce you can most of the time get a pos. I also know that even if you get a + opk, that does not mean you will always OV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->