Why are my ovulation tests negative

TOHARD2TRY

Reaction score
Hello all... Why are my tests all negative... Im on day 11.. Still negative :( Been and done a blood test to see if im ovulating but test was clear... I just want answers!!

You're on CD11? That is still early for ovulation if you have regular cycles, keep testing!

I think its just too early?
How many days are in your average cycle?

Hiya, their are 31 days in my cylce.. Im on day 15 now. still negative :/

Then you ovulate later then you think.
CD 14/15 days in a average cycle of 28 days.I have like 35 days and I start to show signs on CD 20,on CD 22 I ovulate.you are just too early,keep testing.

You should ovulate in a couple of days! Dobt worry

Thank you guys so much.. its just confusing as different sites keep saying diff days x

no problem
dont panic
I have 35-45 day cycles and sometimes i ovulate 24 or 28 days of my cycle

how many times per day do you test? I would recommend at least three times per day to not miss your +opk.

I test 3 times per day. one in morning, lunch and before i go to bed. i did a test yesterday and got a positive.

Don't be worried at all. I didn't ovulate until CD 16 and some months I don't think I ovulate until CD 20. No worries, just keep at it and you'll get a positive! Good luck

Well its strange as ive just did a test with a digital and an cheapy... the cheapy had 2 lines.. and the digital had a negatvie.. x

Its Just weird :/ Well i know when im ovulating now. thanks guys xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->