Why are people so against this name?

Thanks girls! I do appreciate the honest responses.

No need to argue over this, girls...I am not at all offended - I am very stubborn so it's hard to change my mind on certain things lol and I still LOVE this name, along with Mikaelyn which I've also posted about previously. To each their own :)

I don't actually dislike the name or the sound of it, the name itself is pretty. I just dislike that it's "heaven spelled backwards." For whatever reason, I just don't like it (for that matter I don't like heaven as a name either). But to each their own.

I think its lovely Ive never ever heard of it before. I would possibly spell it neveya purely because I prefer it spelt this way. Im all for unusual names our girl will be called Rayna Fae.

Woah.... I hardly post in this area (not preggers and all :haha: ) but feel the need to comment:

- Names dont have to reflect social class, it just happens that people from certain areas/backgrounds like certain names. And why is the stigma always against the "lower class" sounding names? Personally Im not a fan of the "trying to be middle class" names like Charlie/Harry etc.

- Names dont reflect your academic standing. My oldest is called Logan, which now is popular in the North East (where I am). This might make him sound common, and trying to be cool when he isnt. I chose his name as its Gaelic and also Wolverines name :haha:. I also have 2 degrees and my OH has 3 and no we have not heard it at all the universities we have studied in but that doesnt bother me or OH :winkwink: .

OP, I like the name! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->