• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why are you pregnant?

Mine is by trying. We only had to try 3 months though. We had decided if it didn't happen this time we weren't going to "try" just let it happen.

I have been togeter with my partener for 5 years now. He has a son(12 yo) from a previous relationship who lives with us full time. My partener never wanted any more children and neither did I (btw this is my first)
So I was on the injection for the last 4 years and still got pregnant. I guess it was meant to be and my partener and I couldn't have been more happier. Probably deep down inside I did wanted my own baby as well, not only taking care of his.:crib:

Just joking by the way, wanted to see the reactions. :)

Always wanted a little baby and we decided the time was right and we wanted kids fairly young, so. :) Id like another one once we have our own place, but we will see depending on ££. :)

Great stories :D I bet i'll be having my second one by the time i'm 25 (just turned 22) but next time I think I will actually make sure its planned lol although it was a great suprise :)

I wanted a council flat.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

With Kayleigh, I was on the BC pill, and also using condoms, so I think you can kinda say that she was meant to be! I didn't know I was pg till I was 14 weeks as I still had AF!

With Charlie, we got married in June, I had the coil removed when we came back off honeymoon in July, then got my BFP on New Years Day.

We've been trying for a third since Charlie was born in August 06, but no luck yet.:hissy:

Ours was not planned. I always said I never wanted to have children of my own. Being the oldest of 6, I thought I already had enough of them:rofl:
I told my mother I was too selfish to ever have any. Then I started thinking...maybe one day. Well, one day came sooner than I thought, and now I'm here. My bf is thrilled. He can't wait. I'm getting there. LOL. I guess you just never know. Miracles can come when you least expect them :cloud9:

Our two were very much planned and wanted. After years of trying, this time last year we got our BFP after our first IVF treatment.

They were worth the wait :happydance:

We planned this pregnany. We rented a beautiful cabin in the woods and had a romantic weekend for two. We did some shopping and wine tasting... but most of all Baby Making! :sperm:

I was on BC for 2 years, then ran out and didn't have the money to go back at the time, so after about 4 months of no BC I didn't start my period for two weeks (didn't think anything of it because before BC I was always unregular), but I told Jamie and he wanted to test.. the first came back negative.. but we were unsure (couldn't really read the test.. turn it one way it looked negative, turned it another it looked positive) so we bought two more tests, and they both came back positive.

I was on the pill from when I was 16 till about a year ago. I was moving house and ran out and just never got round to going to the doctors to get more!We decided that we werent trying, but if it happened it wouldn't be the worst thing, but it was still a massive shock when we found out! I dont think we ever thought it would actually happen. We're both over the moon now though.

With my first, it was unplanned ( another BC baby :rofl:)
This one was planned, Drake needs a playmate and we wanted another baby. Decided one month to actively try and bam, got pregnant. We were really lucky though since my periods have been really irregular since I gave birth to my son (sometimes not getting it for 2-5 months on end:wacko:).

I guess mine was considered accidental, well, it wasn't planned at least. :) I had been off birth control pills since April of this year, and me and my hubby hadn't been using any other protection. We just got married this past July 7 and just closed on our new house today... So as they say "new house, new baby" apparently that's what happened!! hehe :)

DH and I are both young, I'm 19 and he's 21. I was 18 when we got pregnant, but the decision was mutual. I fell hard with baby fever quite a few months before, and DH did too. We decided that it was time to TTC... we thought we were prepared, but ohhhh myyy gooodness when I saw a BFP I was shocked and scared. So, silly enough... :shy: we were trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->