Why are you WTT?

Only because im hoping the mat pay will increase to 12 months from april 2010 so just waiting for the right dates to fall after then wish it would hurry up

We're waiting because DH isn't quite ready yet - he just wants some time to get used to the idea and to feel like he's got a handle on his life in terms of being organised. However, January 2010, is a fairly arbitrary time frame in which he figures he'll either be 'sorted' by then or never will be. So we will be TTC in January regardless of whether various things are ticked off the list.

Whilst I would happily TTC now (and my hormones so want me to!!), the 7 months wait will give me time to:
- lose some weight
- attempt to learn to drive again
- find a job

I really hope I can achieve those hitngs. But if I'm still an overweight, jobless non-drive in January, we're going for it anyway. We're both over 30, we have a nice house that we love, we're in a stable relationship and have a good support network of friends so I don't see any reason why not!

K x

i'm WTT so my LO who is 11months can be 2 1/2 years before another arrives.

plus I wan't get back into the reality of work for a little while first

Plus i would like to be married but that might be a long shot

and lastly i would love to buy a house nearer to work.

WTT because:

- I'm starting Uni next year (for 3 years)
- He starts his apprenticeship this year (for 3 years)
- He's not mature enough yet
- I would like to have our own place (rented doesn't bother me)
- I would like to be married

The hormones are telling me different though!

we are waiting because
- i finish college in 2 weeks (whoop) and need to find myself a stable job...the one i do at the moment is casua and doesnt have any meternaty benifits
- i want to start my part time degree in september and be settled into it. the reason im doing part time is because i need to work to bring in the extra income and if i do get pregnant whilst there it i hopefully will still be able to jiggle i with a baby and such.......
- we need to sort out our finances
-OH wants to be ready and is a bit of a life control freek lol, he likes to know things are in the best possible situation first.
- we may end up moving come september for a new job for OH
-and ideally i would like to lose 1-2 stone

i have lots of reasons!! im going to be waitng for ever....hoping only a couple of years though

:hug:

We're waiting cuz we've got a 6wk old and I don't think my body could handle another pregnancy just yet lol although I'm really missing being pregnant...

We wont be waiting too long, we'll start TTC again when LO is about 12-14 months which will leave a nice age gap between them. Plus OH wants to be finished by time he's 35, he'll be 31 in a couple of weeks.

We wanted to wait until Lucy was 9 months old before TTC, but im still getting to grips with all the TTC 'rules' so for another month we're going to NTNP then start trying properly

well i'm single that's a pretty good reason! ;)
Also 2 more years of my degree then I wanna be settled into a job and have a house by the time I TTC.

Sigh :(

- Lo is 3 months, so a bit soon atm for me to cope with
- Want LO to 'realise' their sibling and be a little bit independant
- Would like to be engaged ... hint hint !!!
- Would like #2 before im 30.

xx

My reasons are

Erm we wanted to buy a house (yep done that)- want to settle in once we move in 6 WEEKS! YEY
Save some money for a nice Nursery and pram.
Erm i guess my reasons feel a little rubbish to be honest, i am 23, feel ready, OH wants to be a dad, we are both secure in our jobs, i get good maternity pay but at same time would still be hard to cover mortgage, bills and bits and bobs! so guess we need to save money up for that.

OH says he doesn't want another one. We'll see........! Once he said ask me in a couple of years, so I have an incy wincy bit of hope to cling onto! x

We are waiting for the economy to improve. At one point, our jobs (we both work at the same company) were in jeopardy, but it has since slowed down a bit. We also wanted to pay off our debt completely...which, from the looks of it right now, should happen by the end of this year.

Because I'd probably explode if I got pregnant again :rofl: I'm starting college in September and want to complete the course and get good grades, which will be harder while coping with being pregnant AND Jack :p so waiting til April next year!

We are waiting for a number of reasons;

*Planning a move to Australia so we want to see how our application goes with that before TTC again.
*I have a cranio-mandibular dysfunction which had started to get worse and makes it difficult to concentrate on anything but the pain & discomfort, I want treatment to really be helping improve things for me so that it's no longer a big issue for me.
*Finances - I'm now back at work and want to start saving for a while.
*Husband changes his mind about if/when he thinks we should have another and we've also discussed adopting our next rather than trying for our own.

So there are some pretty big things to consider before deciding to TTC again.

We're WTT because:
*i'm only 17
*we want to live a little first
*to make sure we can give our children the best life we can (my oh's words)
*i want to be married first
*our own place & atleast a little bit of money

=]

i still have a year left untill i finish my degree.
Need to have a stable career with maternity benefits.
OH needs to get a better a job
Would like to not live at home anymore
would like to be married first.

ive got a long way to go!

We're WTT til August because my hubby is in the forces and we have to think 9 months ahead so that i know he will be home for the birth. Had a MC in Jan which was made worse for us because we'd planned ahead and WTT then fell pregnant first try, the timing was perfect but what can you do? x

We're WTT because:
- I'm 18 and he's 19.
- I'm going to college in the fall.
- Once done college gotta get a stable job.
- SO needs a good stable job.
- Although, we aren't preventing 100%

We're WTT because

1. Like you we already havea 3 month old

2. I'd like to have her at least started on potty training before I get pregnant again

3. Find out where the US army is gonna send us next or if DH is even gonna stay in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->