Why are you WTT?

The main reasons for us are my weight and health. I am really unfit and very overweight so working on that at the moment. Also our finances. We've got a lot of debt and although it's under control at the moment, we do want to try and save up a bit x

I want my son to grow up a bit more. He can be quite a handful so I want to wait until he is a bit more independent.

I am waiting to try cos like most mums on here I already have a 4 month old boy. I am taking the full year off on maternity leave and due back when he is just about 1. I need to work for about 6 months in order for me to accrue full maternity benefits again, so planning on trying to get pg just as I am going back to work.

Im allergic to latex so condoms are out the question

Im allergic to latex too and just so you know there are latex free condoms out there, in all the chemists they are more expensive but hey they work!

Hi ladies. I'm new here.
So glad I found this forum though, it's been very informative.

We're waiting to try for our first. We just got married in January and OH wants to replenish our savings somewhat before we get pregnant. Frustrating but I agree with him (most of the time).
So for now we're using the dreaded condoms and I'm going to start temping next month in order to get a better idea of what my cycle is like as I just got the implanon out.
We don't have a timeline yet as to when we're going to start 'not trying not preventing', unfortunately. We'll discuss that later in the year.
So that's my story for now. Nice to meet you all. :howdy:

im WTT because a couple of months ago i thought i was pregnant it turned out that i wasnt, so i want to wait till my OH gets a flat and a job then i can move in with him and start TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->