Why are you WTT?

Mervs Mum

Doula & Mum of 3!
Reaction score
Ok this has probably been done a million times before....I think WTT is the only section I havent really been in since I joined...:blush:

We are wanting a baby born September again to fit in with the school year and mine and OH's jobs. We have an October baby and a November one so hoping for September this time!!

Why are you WTT rather than TTC?

Were waiting because OH is not quite ready yet. We also are planning on going on holiday next may and to leeds festival next august.

we are waiting so we can pay off a little more of my debt before trying :)

So I guess it's nice for you to come here and go a bit nuts while you wait eh girls?? I'm already getting twitchy.....:lol:

Before i had a date and then when i had a date that i wasent happy in i used to come in here to rant but since iv got a date im happy with i feel like i have been neglecting this place a bit.

Its nice to come in here and have the support of other girls in the same situation, I have no one in RL who is in the same situation so they dont understand that i hate going round my friends houses who have LO which unfortunatly is most of my friends but they are some lovly ladies in here that get me.

my date has changed but i am too scared to get excited about it yet dispite DP doing a double pinkie promise that it will not be put back again. I am too scared to get excited about it that i haven't even changed my ticker yet and it's been a few days since i got my new dates hehe

It nice to have a date to focus on but obviously if that changes then :hissy:

Button - can I ask your new date???

Luckaly mine changed for the better. I think i would cut OH's bits off if he put it back

We are WTT as first I want to move back to UK but once we are there we need to find jobs and also start looking to buy a house. I'm so broody though I said to OH a few days ago, why don't we just start TTC now and he was so happy about it...so at least I know he's ready for it. Then we talked again and decided to be responsible and wait until we move later in the year. If things don't go to plan we'll just start trying anyway as we can't keep waiting forever.

We are waiting (very impatiently!) until we can finish doing up the flat and sell it. I'm so glad I've found this website - its helping to stop me going mad!!

I am waiting to finish uni(or at least the final year) and than I like to start, I vernture in through the boards, but I always feel a bit like a intruder in the othe rüparts of the board xD

Waiting because Violet is only 9wks old lol
I really want #2 now though, I think I'll go mad if I have to wait too long.

Need to know where I stand in regards to maternity leave aswell as OH thinks I have to do a full year before I'm entitled to it again.

I told him the other day that Jan 2011 is the latest I want to start trying and he didnt say ok but then he didn't say no either soooo who knows?

Waiting because Violet is only 9wks old lol
I really want #2 now though, I think I'll go mad if I have to wait too long.

Need to know where I stand in regards to maternity leave aswell as OH thinks I have to do a full year before I'm entitled to it again.

I told him the other day that Jan 2011 is the latest I want to start trying and he didnt say ok but then he didn't say no either soooo who knows?

Don't quote me on this but i *think* in regards to maternity leave you have to be back at work for 1 year before you can go on maternity leave again, so you could get pregnant say 4 or 5 months after you are back at work as you will have been back working for over 1 year by the time you leave for maternity again

Hi! I was TTc for 9 months but to no avail. So this month I've decided that I've had enough let downs, I taking a break. So now im WTT spending some time with myself without all the stresses and let downs.

Debt: About £6,000 including our over drafts.
Career: I want to do my teacher training next year and then start a job.
Leisure: enjoy time together, go on holidays. Spend money on ourselves and be selfish for a while.
R.ship: get married (and engaged ha).

I'm not even going to start posting in WTT again :lol:

OH wants to TTC now, but we all know why we're not :rofl:

Sonya :hugs:

Button :happydance: So we can be TTC buddies! :)

Rafwife I dont know why :blush: but I aint asking either! :lol:

I waiting for the witch to arrive! Before I can start TTC for another bubba :)

We are waiting because I we want a 2 year age gap and we dont have the space for another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->