Why are you WTT?

aww lisa - i no - james is just the same! he said we can try when i'm ready! :dohh:

A week ago he was saying he wasnt sure he even wanted another!! :rofl:

Ps - love the new avatar. She's like a doll Carly....her little tilted head expressions totally send me to mush. :cloud9:

A week ago he was saying he wasnt sure he even wanted another!! :rofl:

Ps - love the new avatar. She's like a doll Carly....her little tilted head expressions totally send me to mush. :cloud9:

he he! i no james wants another but then he says - one baby good baby two babies bad babies:rofl: then i say three babies and he says he wants to run and hide :rofl:

hi we are still waiting to try becos i should have had my coil removed 15 days ago and they couldnt locate it ??? apparently this is common but my patience is wearing thin as that was 16 days ago and im still waiting for a referral appointment at the hospital who promised i would have a date by weds morning ( yesterday) Still waiting !!!!!! and getting more annoyed by the hour x

hi we are still waiting to try becos i should have had my coil removed 15 days ago and they couldnt locate it ??? apparently this is common but my patience is wearing thin as that was 16 days ago and im still waiting for a referral appointment at the hospital who promised i would have a date by weds morning ( yesterday) Still waiting !!!!!! and getting more annoyed by the hour x

hope they sort it soon honey :hugs::hugs: thats terrible :hugs: xx

We're waiting for Jessica to have her operation (this month) and get used to using her prosthesis. We also need to save some money up and work out where we would put bubba no.2. Maybe see if we can get planning permission for an extension and save some cash up towards it. I would love to just go for it now tho lol xXx

What date is Jessica's op again hun? I know Tezzy is doing her walk that day isnt she. :) x

Yeah she is, such a lovely thing for her to do! I will be thinking of her and her co walkers on that day, nice that such a sad day will have a sprinkling of positivity! The date is 23rd July. 3 weeks today. Just 3 more weeks of seeing my babies little two toed foot :cry:
Wow sorry typing that just hit me in the face like a sledge hammer.

we're WTT so I can try and get healthier and also to try and put a little money by. In an ideal world I would be at my target weight and have no debt and some savings, but I'd be waiting a lot longer and I am not getting any younger so we are just trying to get in a better position than we're in now and then start trying x

We're waiting to time the mat leave money, as well. In Canada, we need 600 hours full-time to qualify for a year of mat leave payments. That's actually only 15 weeks, so I could theoretically get cracking with the TTC, uh, now, I guess?
But I do want to wait until Simon is at least 18 months before I try to deal with a newborn. And I want my body to have 9-12 months recuperation from the last pregnancy. Ideally, I'd like babies about 3 years apart, but I think I'm too old to space them out like that. (I'm 33).
And going back to work for a full year would be much better for us financially.
So many many reasons for WTT, yet it's so tempting for both me and my husband to start the TTC as soon as humanly possible.
Soooo tempting.
So very very temp....
Right. That's it! Where is he?

I am WTT till I go back to work. My baby is 4.5 months old and mat leave runs out end of jan, I need to go back to work and work so I can accrue more mat leave, planning on starting to try Feb 2010.

Waiting for a lot of reasons,

First & foremost.. I am not ready for another, Elyse is only 3 months old. I never want to be changing 2 peoples' diapers at one time IYKWIM, so I want to wait until she's 2, that way she'll be potty trained or I'll be able to wrap that up by the time baby #2 comes!

Then we have to live together of course :dohh: we're buying a house next year if all goes as planned :)

Also I want to get a "real job", or at least a better paying job..

And I'd like to be married. At least engaged. I won't even consider TTC until I'm engaged.

There are so many reasons why we are WTT (bigger house, work/business, I also wouldn't mind another lush holiday or two) but H really would like to TTC NOW and as time is ticking (in our 30's) I thought I best try and prepare myself :lol:

Im WTT till june/july/august of 2012/2013... i want Maisie till be in nursery, for oh and hopefully me to have a decent job with a house and some money behind us before having our next.

Oh I wish we had a date for TTC! At the moment we live in a tiny flat above the practice where I work-barely enough room for us and the two pets! My OH has quite a few debts from before we got together so we're not in a position to get a mortgage and we can't rent anywhere with pets :dohh:
OH is going for a promotion at work which would mean a lot more money coming in each month so fingers crossed.... If we were able to move, we could TTC :blush:

We were TTC until hubby came home and said that he has to deploy next year, so now we have to wait.
We are gonna WTT until the end of this year, because we want him to be home for the birth of his first child. :D

We are WTT as we want to move ASAP to a bigger house.
I'd also like a couple of years between babies, hopefully TTC when AJ is 2-3ish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->