Why aren't my lines getting darker ?

Mum_Of_Roodys

Reaction score
Iv been testing everyday several times a day for the last week , I keep getting faint positives but they aren't getting darker and you can hardly see them if I use fmu but if I do it in the middle of the day you can see them quite clearly ? It's quite strange ? With my first I didn't get a positive at all until I was 6-7 weeks but with my other two I got strong dark lines straight away , I'm so confused as to why ive got such faint lines but they aren't changing is it possible that it's just the tests im using often have dye run ? Am I not actually pregnant or am I ? I'm very confused , my last pregnancy I had a miscarriage and the lines wernt very dark and it took a while to get them to go dark and when they finally did I lost my baby ? I'm so scared and confused x

Try testing with a different brand.

I used a digi and it said not pregnant , I'm gutted because I tried three different brands before and I kept gettingg faint lines :(

Digis aren't as sensitive as regular tests and won't pick up on the lower quantities of hcg in your system early in a pregnancy.

How long ago did the faint positives start? Have you been saving pictures of them to compare? And when is AF due?

The lines started about four days ago and I done the digi today im due on on Monday , I know it's still early but its heart breaking seeing the words and thinking I am , I'm so sure x

Test Monday and then compare with the older tests -- maybe it'll be darker then. :)

I have been meaning to stop doing them and wait but I just get so excited I end up doing like 15 tests in one day ���� ive really let myself down though because I always stops self from going way ott now £30 later a few hundred tests later and Im still desperate to see if there's any change at all

maybe just get a hcg blood test done soon hun!! i myself have been using frer and keep getting faint lines... but im not 2 sure what DPO i am... but i know i have to be 14DPO or less than... im just gonna go for bloods if i keep getting faint lines... all the best! xoxxo

Hi. Sorry to post, you should test using digi on Monday because it will tell you the accurate result to put ur mind at rest. If you keep buying FMU it doesn't help and at best result to test on Monday the day of ur period supposedly to arrive. Hugs xxxx

I know it's best but I just can't help it my head is constantly like maybe it'll be darker today maybe you'll know today and it's getting out of control abit considering atleast a £10 of that money was spent on the three for a pound dip tests from savers x

Here's today's test :/ https://[URL=https://s1283.photobucket.com/user/Twinkle_tots/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-01/596A8690-4299-4FC0-AF9F-1695BE6251BB_zpsoilo3ryy.jpg.html]https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a546/Twinkle_tots/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-01/596A8690-4299-4FC0-AF9F-1695BE6251BB_zpsoilo3ryy.jpg[/URL]

There's a line it's just very faint

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->