why can I not hold on to pregnancies??????

littlep

Reaction score
I am 5 weeks and 1 day preg today, or at least I thought I was!! my period was due on the 30th Nov. did a preg test on 5th and 6th (first response), both positive! I woke up this morning to pee and found brown discharge (sorry if Tmi). did test and it was very faintly positive as the day has gone on it has become pinky/brown.......I know this is another misc! im soooooo sad I thought that this time it would stick. I had 2 chemicals before this, but got AF either a day early or day after Af due with those, so this time I just thought it might have worked!!! why oh why what is the matter with me?? I had my progesterone levels checked on day 21 of this cycle and they were 25. By the way I have a 9 year old and I have the same husband!!

Has anyone else had this?? I feel so crap, im scared to try again as I cant stand feeling like this.

Littlep

Try not to stress, and stay positive. You will find out for sure once you are able to see a Doctor, I'm sorry you are going through this.

I'm so sorry for your losses!

Have you called your doctor? You may want to get your Hcg levels checked to see what is going on with your current pregnancy.

I have a 3 year old but have had 3 mcs since her so I know your frustration. I would ask for more comprehensive testing, it might give you some answers.

Get some rest and be good to yourself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->