why cant i get pregnant???

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by dragonfly111, Nov 16, 2011.

1. dragonfly111

dragonfly111 New Member

hello we have been trying to conceive ever since we got married 7 years ago! lots of test and docs appt they cant find anything wrong with us? last christmas i had given up , by some chance we conceived in febuary and i didnt even relise i was pregnant and we were 5 weeks gone!!! but at 13 weeks +2days i keept getting a brown discharge the hospital said everything was fine and baby was very active looking great , unfortunatly my waters broke and i went into labour , our little baby was gone so perfect and tiny i held you for a moment before they took you away, we had a funeral and i think i just went threw the motions but wasnt really there , 6 months on and we still cant get pregnant , we cant have ivf as we have conceived and you have to wait 3 years but by then ill be to old!! im now lossing hope and i cant stop thinking about babys pregnancy ect . how can i get pregnant????:flower:

2. kristen16

kristen16 Well-Known Member

:hugs:

Im so sorry for your loss.

I completely understand. We have been ntnp for 6 years. We have been actively trying for over 2 years. I had a lap and hs done the beginning of this month. Its so hard to think for many it is so easy.

3. Annie77

Annie77 Cautiously expecting

sorry for your loss - it oftens happens that just as you stop actively trying mother nature kicks in but to then lose your baby was just so tragic.:hugs:

I don't know what else to say except good luck with trying and I will keep fx for you

4. skyraaa

skyraaa Well-Known Member

really hope u get ur bfp soon and a sticky bean u deserve it :hugs:

5. griffinh

griffinh Guest

hey - sorry about your loss hun *hug*

Seems like you relaxed and 'gave up' trying, then fell pregnant. your body could well be getting back into rhythm still - i lost a bean at 5w6d in july and only got back to normal afterward in october!!! im only on my 2nd cycle since the loss, and it's been 4 months!

maybe try 'giving up' again and see what happens?xxx

6. magicvw

magicvw Hoping for a 3rd

Really sorry for your loss :hugs:

If the docs don't know why you can't get pregnant I'm not sure we on here can really help that much. But may be if you tell us a bit more about your TTC journey? Do you chart ovulation? Do you bd a lot/when? What's your general health like? BnB has an infertility board which might be worth browsing over for some clues. Hope you find some answers :hugs: