why cant i sleep??

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by teen mummy, Apr 17, 2009.

1. teen mummy

teen mummy Amelias mummy

ever since having amelia i just dont sleep anymore hence y im on here so late. but in the morning im always so shattered but i just cant seem to sleep im too awake
    any1 else have this problem??

2. melissakays

melissakays Member

I feel your pain. Especially when I know I will have to wake up in 2 hours to feed my LO again and it seems pointless to go to sleep!

3. Loz75

Loz75 Well-Known Member

I'm like that sometimes, I think it's because you are constantly on high alert thinking are they going to wake up! Emms has been such a bad sleeper that I have found it bad to get to sleep at times. I guess all you can do is try to relax as much as you can at bedtime and have a bit of a routine yourself with going to bed at a reasonable hour yourself generally the same time every night, maybe have a bath first to relax you and dont watch tv or use computer last thing before you put your head down. Maybe do some relaxation exercises before bed? (All baby allowing of course!!!):hugs::hugs: