Why can't it get easier?

Melmel59

Momma of 5 + 5 Angels
Reaction score
Maybe this should be posted in the "miscarriage support" place or something. I'm new here. Can a Mod move it for me? or just delete it I feel stupid.

[Please excuse me while I pout]

Hubby left for work and I'm sadder when I'm stuck at the house with the 2 littlest ones.

I'm going through my 4th miscarriage (impending at the moment), beta hcg and progesterone levels suck and my preg tests started getting lighter Monday. I do have 5 healthy children and feel so blessed and think that it shouldn't be so hard. I'm one of those people that know I'm pregnant before a test is positive and know just by intuition what the sex is within a week after that. Maybe that's why it's so hard to go through. I start envisioning what they'll look like way too soon.

It's still just as sad---each time it happens. WHY???:cry:

So sorry for your losses sweetie, big :hugs:
It's a hard thing to go through, for every women it's emotionally and mentally exhausting. For me it's been getting worse and worse everyday, not getting any better. I just can't seem to deal with the fact with what's happened probably because it was my first pregnancy.
I feel for you, I really do. There are no words I can say that will lessen the pain. But you're in the right place here, all the ladies are really supportive. Take care x

I had two miscarriages in 6 months. It was very difficult. I was depressed and sad about it. I just started focusing on all the beauty in my life and being thankful for all of it. I fell pregnant again and was actually a little depressed because I thought it was all going to happen all over again, but this time my pregnancy is going well. It is a hard situation and I know how it feels, just be strong. Hugs to you

...For me it's been getting worse and worse everyday, not getting any better. I just can't seem to deal with the fact with what's happened probably because it was my first pregnancy.

I feel the same way... like I should be getting better, not worse.

Hugs right back to everybody. I know I'm not alone.

And Halley- I lost my first baby too. baby girl born still at 24 weeks. The other 4 losses were before 7 weeks and for that I have to be at least thankful that they weren't further along. I've had 5 healthy babies since then. You WILL feel better one day. I know I will, too. Just hard to get thru the rain sometimes.

I pray for everybody to have happiness soon.
:hugs2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->