why cant we conceive (very detailed)

Also, I have an update. I was supposed to start my period on the 10th this month, but I started on the 8th and it was only a light streak but nothing for the rest of the day. So slept with a pad on to be safe and there was light spotting

I was on depo for 7 1/2 years, last shot was March 2010, got married August 2012 started ttc immediately, saw fertility doc specializing in female infertility in December 2012 went to fertility clinic specializing in both on January 2013, Dec 3, 2013 was told but urologist less than 10% chance of naturally conceiving due to DH's left Vericocele. conceived between Dec 13-16 got first ever BFP Dec 27. DH has Vericocele repair surgery in March 2014 but we are already expecting.... The waiting game sucks so much (trust me after 15 months of ttc I know) but when it happens you forget that you even had to wait. GL ladies and fx'd and baby dust to you all! I basically think as soon as they told me i couldn't get pregnant until March it took the pressure off and that's when it happened (or else its a crazy coincidence that i conceived approx. 10 days after that bombshell)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->