Why did I do that?

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
I was so thirsty so after my daughter got off of school, I took my kids to get a slurpie, and treated myself as well to a large one. I polished it off in a 1/2 hour and now I feel so full and bloated, and feel awful.

Should have just stuck to water!

Yes baby made you do it :hugs: feel better soon!

LOL

Had nothing to do with a craving, but just wanted something very cold to drink.

Well, still thirsty but there is no way in hell I could put more liquid into my body. This is when I hope that I have to have a pee break every 5 minutes.

Still ..... BABY MADE YOU DO IT =]]

(it will make you feel better thinking of it this way) lol!!!

xx

YUM.... Im guessing there like ice.... slush puppie things!?!?! If so i really want one....
ummmm :hissy: where can i get on at midnight on a friday night lol

I cant get enough DRINK!!! lol!!! Thirsty all the time!!

YUM.... Im guessing there like ice.... slush puppie things!?!?! If so i really want one....
ummmm :hissy: where can i get on at midnight on a friday night lol

I cant get enough DRINK!!! lol!!! Thirsty all the time!!

You got it hon! I should have sent you mine instead of drinking it.

I got one of those in first trimester when I still had on and off nausea and we were in Chinatown (I've been bad with Chinese food since the start of my pregnancy) and we were on a street car (motion sickness was bad in first trimester as well)...........needless to say it wasn't a good combination :rofl:

Eww! Sounds like it and you didn't even have to be TMI! :rofl:

Think I can use a hot water bottle or not? If I wrap it with a towel to keep the temp down a bit before applying to my stomach?

I used a hot water bottle in my first tri.... as I googled and they said its good for the stretching pains etc etc!!
Not sure if Id use one now....

Slurpies...I love that word!
But everything else about them is just off...

I once had a slurpie that had an unatural blue color (it was pretty at first,like glowing) and I threw up al over my bed that night....The color wasn't so pretty then!

Slurpies...I love that word!
But everything else about them is just off...

I once had a slurpie that had an unatural blue color (it was pretty at first,like glowing) and I threw up al over my bed that night....The color wasn't so pretty then!

Eww, no, I'd would not! LOL

Actually I did use a hot water bottle but wrapped it in a towel and applied to my abdomen not directly but over my shirt. Was warm but not hot. It worked a charm. The funny thing is, I fell asleep for about 10 minutes on the kitchen chair.

i used a hot water bottle in labour on my back :)

and i looove slushies!!!! esp vodka 1s lol!!!!

I love them but I drink them so quickly I get brain freeze ouch

ps baby made you do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back