Why did my OH say that...

amylk87

WTT for No.1
Reaction score
Last night, my OH came home and was a little tipsy, not drunk, but merry. He said, i want to have a baby.

This is just teasing me! He knows how bad i want a family with him, but i had to remind him of why we can't TTC yet.

Why did he have to tell me how much he wants a baby... as if im not broody enough already!

Oh bless him. But bad man for just making you feel more broody! xxx

hhhhmmm maybe he really wants it too!
Maybe he doesnt want to wait even though he knows he has too
x

I know, its really hard, espec seeing alot of our friends are pregnant or have recently had babies.
He's ready for it now, which is reassuring as when we do TTC he won't change his mind, but knowing i have to wait is really hard. I could be weak and give up, but i know i'd regret it cause i really do have to finish my uni course, as it will benefit our children in the future as i will be able to get a better job etc.

Awww well it is sweet!! And I suppose you can understand how the men feel with us saying that sort of thing to them, but it must have been really hard!! You are waiting for the right reason but it must be hard to remember that at times like this!! x

Thanks girls, you all make me feel so much better after i talk to you!

Very sweet he wants kids though. Many women have to battle with reluctant OH that don't want them. xxxxx

Awww hun at least you're being sensible about it... i'm now not going back to uni until we've had our family and its kinda getting to me. I'm not sending any of my children to state school around here so am getting quite worried about all the money :(

My husband is the same which isn't good as I'm so broody but so far I've always listened to the little voice in my head telling me to hold on and I think I can keep doing that for another year or so - just! It doesn't help that other people in the family also want us to have a baby now neither! I'm just ignoring the comment for now.

Oh Bless him!

We r the same we r both really broody for our 2nd LO, but its so hard knowing you have to wait. But believe ME, it will be worth every second of waiting when everything is just right for you LO coming into the world.

And think off how lucky u r to have ur OH wanting it just as much as you:)

My husband is the same which isn't good as I'm so broody but so far I've always listened to the little voice in my head telling me to hold on and I think I can keep doing that for another year or so - just! It doesn't help that other people in the family also want us to have a baby now neither! I'm just ignoring the comment for now.

I know how you feel on the family thing. My SIL, whom with my brother has a 2 yr old, was practically begging me to have a baby so she can babysit (it was at a family party, after a few drinks :rofl: )

At this point my mother was speechless and was like 'oh my Amy is waiting, she's a good girl' ha. i then told her, actually as soon as i finish uni we're gonna TTC, which she was a little shocked at. :blush:

I know how you feel on the family thing. My SIL, whom with my brother has a 2 yr old, was practically begging me to have a baby so she can babysit (it was at a family party, after a few drinks :rofl: )

At this point my mother was speechless and was like 'oh my Amy is waiting, she's a good girl' ha. i then told her, actually as soon as i finish uni we're gonna TTC, which she was a little shocked at. :blush:

haha that's what happens with me. My husbands auntie told us she wanted us to have a baby now and my MIL stepped in and said 'No, these two are waiting until they are properly settled in their own home and new jobs' hmm..that means she really won't be happy if it happens before.

how long do you have left at uni? I think ur right to wait till after uni tho :) I can hardly handle my whole 2 days at college, I couldnt image doing it at the same time as being responsible for a child lol.

how long do you have left at uni? I think ur right to wait till after uni tho :) I can hardly handle my whole 2 days at college, I couldnt image doing it at the same time as being responsible for a child lol.

Only one year left at uni :)

aww thats good not long too go :D i hope it flys in! I have a year at uni too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back