Why do I bleed brown blood? PCOSers and all are welcome

ready4number1

TTC #1
Reaction score
I now have a 28 day cycle after using Vitex but I can't seem to bleed red blood. Does anyone know why? I have high LH and high testosterone. I use to go months without a period and now I can feel when I ovulate and then 14 days later I have brown discharge.

I recently had polyps removed that were causing a lot of red bleeding on a daily basis. But I can't seem to bleed red for a period. This is my first period since the surgery. I ovulated, then 14 days later (yesterday) began to spot beige discharge. I got a BFN today at 15dpo even after loads of pregnancy symptoms.

This cycle I took Vitex and Maca.

I don't have any answers for you, but I didn't want to read and run. I'm glad to hear that vitex has helped with your cycles. I have PCOS and I'm now in my first cycle of clomid and seem to be having a similar problem - I'm only had spotting and didn't get a full flow for af. :shrug: It's so confusing!!! And I know I'm not pregnant.

Is this the first cycle you're having the brown spotting? Maybe you could be preggers and it could take a few more days for a BFP?

:dust:

I don't have any answers for you, but I didn't want to read and run. I'm glad to hear that vitex has helped with your cycles. I have PCOS and I'm now in my first cycle of clomid and seem to be having a similar problem - I'm only had spotting and didn't get a full flow for af. :shrug: It's so confusing!!! And I know I'm not pregnant.

Is this the first cycle you're having the brown spotting? Maybe you could be preggers and it could take a few more days for a BFP?

This is the first time I have had this little bit of brown. It is very scant. I have had periods with only brown before but it was more than this and I didn't have all of PMS/pregnancy symptoms. I say PMS/pregnancy because they are a lot a like. I really truly thought I was pregnant but kept getting BFN's. I tested again last night at 15dpo and got a BFN.

Anything at all with the spotting it is so light and mainly when I wipe. It would be great if I was pregnant but at this point I really doubt it.

Thank you so much for your response I really do appreciate it! I can't find much about it online at all.

Why do you say you know you are not pregnant?

This is the first time I have had this little bit of brown. It is very scant. I have had periods with only brown before but it was more than this and I didn't have all of PMS/pregnancy symptoms. I say PMS/pregnancy because they are a lot a like. I really truly thought I was pregnant but kept getting BFN's. I tested again last night at 15dpo and got a BFN.

Anything at all with the spotting it is so light and mainly when I wipe. It would be great if I was pregnant but at this point I really doubt it.

Thank you so much for your response I really do appreciate it! I can't find much about it online at all.

Maybe you are experiencing implantation bleeding? Depending on what you read online it can last for a couple hours to a couple days. Some even mistake it for their period. And it can take up to a week after IB for a bfp. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! :hugs:

Our timing for bd was totally off this cycle! Hubby was sick. Terrible timing - first clomid cycle and we couldn't even take advantage of it! ARGH!!! :growlmad: And now it feels like af is finally on the way after 4-5 days of spotting. I'm actually glad for af to arrive so I can get into the next cycle since this one was a bust!

Maybe you are experiencing implantation bleeding? Depending on what you read online it can last for a couple hours to a couple days. Some even mistake it for their period. And it can take up to a week after IB for a bfp. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! :hugs:

Our timing for bd was totally off this cycle! Hubby was sick. Terrible timing - first clomid cycle and we couldn't even take advantage of it! ARGH!!! :growlmad: And now it feels like af is finally on the way after 4-5 days of spotting. I'm actually glad for af to arrive so I can get into the next cycle since this one was a bust!

I know what you mean! I like to be able to start fresh as well.

YAY!!! Af is finally here. I'm happy to be back to cd1 with hope for better luck on clomid cycle 2. :happydance: Trying to stay optimistic this time around!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->