Why do I feel baby kicks so down low?

I feel more of the movement low down too even when the ultrasound showed baby was head down. I think maybe things are just a little more squished down there so movements are easier to feel. Today I've been feeling them up high and down low at the same time.. like baby is hitting top and bottom with each kick. (bumping his head and kicking his feet) I also have an anterior placenta but it definitely hasn't prevented me from feeling high up kicks at all.

Also at this point baby is still switching positions all the time. At my 24wk appt the doctor said he still has plenty of room to switch around to any position he wants. They will settle into one position later when there is less room.

Same here. S/he kicks on my cervix and my bladder, making me visit the bathroom more often than necessary!

aah how I miss those soft kicks to the bladder. Now its full on pinches!

:) That sounds very uncomfortable . Does she stop when you change positions? I am also dreading the heavier kicks when the baby gets bigger, my sister-in-law says her cervix felt like a boxing ring during the last trimester!

Same here. S/he kicks on my cervix and my bladder, making me visit the bathroom more often than necessary!

aah how I miss those soft kicks to the bladder. Now its full on pinches!

:) That sounds very uncomfortable . Does she stop when you change positions? I am also dreading the heavier kicks when the baby gets bigger, my sister-in-law says her cervix felt like a boxing ring during the last trimester!

It has been quite uncomfy espesh today, hasnt been too bad as her position was avoiding it but now her head and hands and elbows are down there so she squirms and its like pinching my bladder and that side of my lady bits, a few times it has hurt today and i screeched out loud, like pinching so hard that it feels like it travels through my back too its wierd and when that happens her bum sticks out top and i get feet out the sides haha. This rapid growth is fun! x

My LO is head down, but I still get low pokes and movement every now and again,
so it may be the arms or elbows like said above.
either that or your babes breech, he's got time to move though :)

My movement is usually low down too, and over the past couple of days feels like the kicks are just going straight downwards into my 'lady area', which feels quite strange! A couple of the movements have been to the sides of my tummy. I guess I will find out what position he/she is in when go for my scan on wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->