Why do I feel pregnant, but not???

Destin

Reaction score
Ok ladies, I am 36 and had a miscarriage at 5 weeks 3 months ago. I have been bloated every since. Had period month later with little symptoms for the month, but then last month had ALL pregnancy symptoms and faint line,but then got AF 1 week early which is unusual. Last two months AF has not been normal. I am still very bloated, sore boobs, hot flashes, nausea and headache. Plus I have has sudden weight gain over past few months. Oh,and having to pee a lot. I have been off AF now for 3 days. What's wrong with me??? :wacko: Am I hormonal still from 1st miscarriage...could I be premenaposal? So confused! any help would be greatly appreciated.:flower:

:hugs:
I would call the doc and have another hcg drawn.
I've heard of some women that seem to take a long time for the level to completely disappear after a loss. Maybe that's your issue? Maybe your body just hasn't fully recovered yet? I'm not really sure.

I agree with Ready. I am so sorry for your loss.

Thanks ladies...I am going to doc on Thursday. I am just worried and confused. I over analyze things.

I would be concerned that you still have some retained products of conception. Until its all passed you will still have some HCG. You really need to see a doctor as this can lead to infection.

OR, is there a possibility that you have concieved again?

I would be concerned that you still have some retained products of conception. Until its all passed you will still have some HCG. You really need to see a doctor as this can lead to infection.

OR, is there a possibility that you have concieved again?

I just got through with AF 3 days ago, o I wouldn't think I was PG unless I was one of those rare cases that is PG with a period. This is 2nd period since miscarriage. I was only five weeks ..so I assumed all would have passed.

So sorry for your loss. I went to the acupuncturist after both my MCs and she managed to level out my hormones really well. I went straight back to a 30 day cycle. Once you have seen the Dr if everything is ok it might be worth trying that.

So sorry for your loss. I went to the acupuncturist after both my MCs and she managed to level out my hormones really well. I went straight back to a 30 day cycle. Once you have seen the Dr if everything is ok it might be worth trying that.

I agree with Natsby. If not that, then supplement with prenatal + vitex to get back on track. I went through much the same thing (several times!) and it's hard to just bounce back, and fast. After doing supplementation with FertailAid (it's the combo I listed above), I'm feeling so much better and healthier. I feel like next bean will happy to stick permanently.

*SS*

That sounds so interesting on both. I will check on it. Thank you all for your support. I have never heard of acupuncture for Hormones. I would have never thought of that, nor just by taking prenatal. Me and my dh are so frustrated after just trying for 4 months. I have never had the problem of getting pregnant before andi guess i dont now jut the problem with staying pregnant. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->