why do i feel the need to test everytime i use the bathroom??

kenziesmommy

mom of 1 and expecting
Reaction score
I think I am becoming a poas addict lol i am only 6 dpo but everytime i go to the bathroom i feel a very strong sudden urge to take a test! i know it is way too early.....grrrr i need something to pass the time this 2ww is killing me!:dohh:

Im like that too. It gets to be a habit. Even if I have my period or know theres no possible way I could be pregnant I still want to do it LOL. Im starting to think we need a support group LOL

ya me too! lol i think its pretty sad when my 3 year old DD asks me if i want my cup to pee in if she follows me to the potty

I'm the same way! Sometimes even when I'm not going to test I pee in my cup to check how diluted it is. How crazy am I?

LOL me too!! if it looks too light i pour it out thinking it would be too diluted to see anyway (even though i know in the back of my head its too early to test anyway so why even worry how diluted it is!) my DH even suggested i test today...guess i was a little crabby then i threw up after we had dinner at his parents but who knows lol it could have just been his moms cooking!

I've been trying to focus on other people's BFP's to pass the time, but then it would get me hopeful... :dohh:

I've been trying to focus on other people's BFP's to pass the time, but then it would get me hopeful... :dohh:

from what i have seen you may have a BFP!! am i right? you go to the doctor tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->