Why do I put myself through this?!

Augie

Reaction score
Every month I think I'm pregnant. This month I REALLY thought I was pregnant. My nipples have been very sore and I've been sick to myself stomach quite often. My lower back has been aching and I had cramping 10 dpo so I thought it could be implantation pain. I'm supposed to test tomorrow or the next day but I couldn't stand it and tested a couple of hours ago and it was of course a :bfn: and now I'm crushed. I SWORE to myself I wan't going to test unless AF was a week late so that I wouldn't disappoint myself anymore. :cry: WHY?!

Im sorry to read that i know that feeling you just have to remember that it will happen one day. How late are you then? Maybe you just did a test too early and you are actually pregnant??? Xxxxx

:( this is how ive felt for 1 year every cycle... its really hard! dont blame yourself we all do it... i know i always say ill test if AF is late but it really consumes you... ive also had symptoms and then gotten BFN its all from stress just take it easy on yourself i know easier said then done but it will happen just stay hopeful and less stressed stay strong lots of baby dust to you!

Thanks ladies! So glad we have this forum. :hugs:

Big hugs, I know its so hard not to test. You are still early and AF isnt here so fingers crossed. My second pregnancy didnt show til AF was 3 days late and believe me I tested twice a day from 12 DPO xxx

Wow, I've been feeling exactly the same way for more than a year now. It's to the point now where I've started taking folate "just in case". Not eating seafood/ deli meats "just in case". Then AF comes along and I sit there and think "well, I could have eaten all that if I hadn't believed I 'could be' pregnant all that time". I was addicted to POAS for a few months but trying to 'relax' now.

Thanks for sharing ladies!! :D

Exactly! I'm trying to do the 'laid back' thing now. I'm still going to take my folic acid and prenatals, but I'm going to stop symptom spot. I think it's really stressing me out and making me feel disappointed every month.

Is it really possible to just stop symptom spotting? you obviously really want a baby, so it seems unlikely that you're just going to be able to switch off.:shrug: Just seems a little 'easier said than done' to me.

Yeah, you're right! It's going to be really hard to just stop symptom spotting...but I am going to work harder at trying not to obsess at least....

Yeah, you're right! It's going to be really hard to just stop symptom spotting...but I am going to work harder at trying not to obsess at least....

its really hard ugh i obsess too much as well:dohh:

I can totally relate, I put myself through all these too everytime DTD. Even I got my AF 13dpo, I was usually planning to test the day after when my AF showed up. So, yes I actually cried, I can feel for you. Don't give up, it will happen, lots of baby dust to you, hun. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->