Why do people ignore you when you ask a Q in a Thread!!

IrishGirl

Katies Mam&Expecting
Reaction score
Ok this is more of a mini rant.I really taught we were all here to help each other.:shrug:When we ask Qs~to give advice.I just cant see why people dont respond to each other.Even if its a simple "I dont really know"answer.Just had to vent sorry

I mean is it just me???I give advise aaalllll the time and when i need advice or a simple Q answered when i go into a thread i seem to get bypassed and things just carry on.LOL i normally wouldnt complain on here but im having a really bad day so i plucked up the courage haaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa

Didn't want to read and run - sorry to hear that you are feeling annoyed. Which threads are you posting your questions in?

i was going to ask that i dont come in here much i go in ttc room :)

just had the same with thread i started :(

i was going to ask that i dont come in here much i go in ttc room :)

Me too Bluelily.

Have you thought about posting your queries in the TTC forum rather than this one? I don't tend to check this one that often?

Me too and I even posted it over in the ttc forum. I asked about prenatal vitamins after not being able to find much on it via a search. We all should be taking them if we're ttc, right? I got one response.

I know how u feel there huni the other week i was so so upset n needed advice so i posted i got 49 views not 1 not 1 person replied :( xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->