why do they do it?!

strawberry19

me oh & Noah :)
Reaction score
people really dont know how lucky they are all ive had all day is people moaning about how their kids are driving them nuts and how they cant do things because they have kids to look after or everyone pregnant moaning.. i would give anything to have a child or be pregnant again!!! :( been a whole day of it today and having a down enough day as it is :cry:
just feels like it took so long to get our baby then to loose it too feels like it wont happen again just doesnt feel fair when people like us are eating right taking care of ourselves and people are smoking drinking and then sit their and moan about their children... whers the justice in it :(

Oh strawberry, I most definitely understand how you're feeling..
It winds me up the most when I watch Jeremy Kyle and there's pregnant women on there drinking or taking drugs :growlmad: Just doesn't seem fair at all.
How are you?? Did you decide TTC straight away or you still waiting a cycle??

Lots of cuddles :hugs:

Oh strawberry, I most definitely understand how you're feeling..
It winds me up the most when I watch Jeremy Kyle and there's pregnant women on there drinking or taking drugs :growlmad: Just doesn't seem fair at all.
How are you?? Did you decide TTC straight away or you still waiting a cycle??

Lots of cuddles :hugs:

were getting there slowly cant believe its been a whole 2 and half weeks ago :( time flies i wish it had got easier but it hasnt not in the slightest.. we not really trying this cycle but did dtd around the time of ov were not going to be upset if we dont catch the eggy this cycle thoug as were just going to take the relaxed approach now

I'm sorry you feel this way. I have had 3 MC and also have 3 healthy children.
my first mc happened about 14 years ago then i got my 3 children and have also had 2 more mc one in feb and the other on 22 June this year.
From someone who has been on both sides of the coin its hard sometimes not to winge about the kids or being pregnant(when i was) its just the way people deal with thing,s like the way we also vent our feelings on our losses.
I too feel the sting of seeing pregnat people drinking, smoking and taking drugs. Try not to take to heart to much and i truely hope you find your way through such a difficult time in your life. :hug:

I know how you feel, its so frustrating when you look round and see people shrieking at their children in public etc when you long for a baby of your own. My OH has had a member of staff go off on maternity leave having got to 7 months without even realising she was pregnant! This happened whilst we were going through a mc so doubly hard for him to deal with.She had been drinking, smoking the works and is now the proud mummy of a lovely girl and doesnt seem fair as she didnt even want a baby in the first place. Rant over, hope you feel a bit better soon :hugs:

I know how hard it is to hear. I struggle to hear people moan about being heavily pg when I think I'd give anything to have Isabella back making me uncomfortable.

That said, I have four kids and even after losing her I still moan about them at times. That's the way of it - doesn't mean that I don't love them as much as the world itself.

Sorry you are feeling down :hug:

I know how you feel. I have a friend with 3 children who constantly goes on about how her and her husband never have any quality time with each other cos of the kids. She's always saying how she wishes she was like myself and my husband cos we can just do what we want, go on lovely holidays and not have to worry about cost etc. I often remind her that the pros of having children far outway the cons and that she is very lucky. I guess its the same old saying of never beinf satisfied with what we;ve got! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->