Why do we love our Partners?

oh! and also because when I'm having crazy candy or chocolate cravings DH will run to the store and get me whatever I want! He's the best!

I love my husband because :
He's so good hearted, he'll always help anyone in need.
He always wants the best for me, and will always protect me.
He loves to cuddle and hug, and he tells me he loves me all the time. :cloud9:
He's funny.
He wants to take care of me.
He's sexy.
I know I can fully trust him.

I love the way we can't get enough of each other, and I know what we have is true love.
I love it that he thinks that im the most beautiful woman on this earth.:cloud9:

I KNOW he's the one for me and I never ever doubt that.

What I dislike about him..he sometimes get's too emotional, yet sometimes he doesn't seem to care about my emotions. Sometimes it seems like he is unable to listen to me..(always distracted).
And I wish he would want a baby right now!! :dohh: :haha:

I love hubby because he spoils me, he's a good daddy, he's very sweet, he gives me a massage everyday, he listens to me, he thinks I'm hot lol and he's my bestfriend.

would u ladies call this a compliment or not lol...

my hubby always txts me to tell me he loves me/hes in love with me when...hes havin a number 2 :blush:

i laughed & txt him bk sayin i love u 2 but did u have to do it whilst u was takin a dump :haha:

what do u ladies think?

ooh ooh ooh can i join in .i love my oh cos he is my other half hes warm and funny and does the most stupid things to make me laugh,he never gets angry with me (which is a big thing after 11 yrs cos i am a nightmare lol) infact we never argue . and the best thing is he wakes me up with a cup of coffee every morn before he goes to work :happydance:
aww! It's the little things like a hot cup of coffee that make a difference in a relationship! :D
your right its the little things he does for me that i love the most ........but i have to be honest there is a few things that make go nutsssss 1> WHY is it so hard to put the loo seat down when hes done 2> whould it kill him to clean the bath when hes finished .3> (now i dont know why this drives me mad but it does lol) when he does the pots he never cleans the sink out after agggghhhh i hate that .:hissy: and breathhhhh thats better hahaha

would u ladies call this a compliment or not lol...

my hubby always txts me to tell me he loves me/hes in love with me when...hes havin a number 2 :blush:

i laughed & txt him bk sayin i love u 2 but did u have to do it whilst u was takin a dump :haha:

what do u ladies think?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: sorry thats soooooo funny lol

awww I like this

ok ok - I love my hubby because he's him
he is gorgeous
does ALL the housework
he's learnt to be patient with me and give me all the hugs I need
he cares so much about his family
he is sexy as heck
he never left my side during the last couple of weeks, even when I went to the hospital loos, unless I asked him to give me space
he's suprised me with his understanding
he is SO funny, dopey and smart

he hides and jumps out on me too... I can get home from work and search the whole place, only to see his feet under the curtain!

what I dont like - he can be snappy and loves any sport... footy, cricket, rugby, f1, tennis... its never ending in our house!

My OH and I are complete opposites...

OH is 25 yrs old from the country, now living out in the suburbs, works in a factory making truck parts, did poorly at school, smokes, has been involved with lots of 'party' drugs, illegal street racing, speeds a lot, likes hunting and fishing. He's from a low socio-economic background. He's also good looking, intelligent, extraverted, incredibly outgoing with a great sense of humour and a heart of gold. My friends think he is a bogan, or "chav" if you're from the UK. A 'lower class' of male. But he treats me so well and would do anything for me, he gives me gifts, and he's always doing thoughtful things and surprising me, he's totally devoted to me. He is AMAZING in so many ways!

I'm a 22 yr old uni student living in the city. I went to an expensive private school. I'm quiet and introverted and watch more "intellectual" types of tv shows and movies. And due to my introversion I only have a small network of close friends.
I don't think my parents liked it when I started going out with my OH, I think they hoped I would find a doctor/lawyer type of man, and "marry up", but it doesn't work that way, you can't help who you love. I'm not a snob and I'm not going to turn down a lovely and amazing guy because he doesn't have the right job.

I love my OH becauseeee..
He never fails to make me laugh, even when I'm really mad at him!
We've seen each other pretty much every day since we've got together and he's not fed up of me yet :haha:
He's a bundle of fun, he's never boring
I love watching him jump out of his skin when he's playing metal gear solid 3 :haha:
He gives the best hugs EVER :)
I know I can talk to him about anything
He's the only person outside of family that I trust 100%
He's gorrrrrrgeous :D
I can really see a future with him and I don't question it :cloud9:

I love my OH but he does piss me off becauseee..
He's not very understanding sometimes.. I have arthritis and doesn't understand that he has to be gentle with me (like when we're play fighting etc) and I'd like him to help me out a bit more when I'm having a really bad day with it, just a massage would help or something like that. But then again I guess you don't really understand the pain of it unless you have it yourself.
He's really stubborn!

Other than that, he's alright! :p :thumbup:

My OH and I are complete opposites...

OH is 25 yrs old from the country, now living out in the suburbs, works in a factory making truck parts, did poorly at school, smokes, has been involved with lots of 'party' drugs, illegal street racing, speeds a lot, likes hunting and fishing. He's from a low socio-economic background. He's also good looking, intelligent, extraverted, incredibly outgoing with a great sense of humour and a heart of gold. My friends think he is a bogan, or "chav" if you're from the UK. A 'lower class' of male. But he treats me so well and would do anything for me, he gives me gifts, and he's always doing thoughtful things and surprising me, he's totally devoted to me. He is AMAZING in so many ways!

I'm a 22 yr old uni student living in the city. I went to an expensive private school. I'm quiet and introverted and watch more "intellectual" types of tv shows and movies. And due to my introversion I only have a small network of close friends.
I don't think my parents liked it when I started going out with my OH, I think they hoped I would find a doctor/lawyer type of man, and "marry up", but it doesn't work that way, you can't help who you love. I'm not a snob and I'm not going to turn down a lovely and amazing guy because he doesn't have the right job.

Sounds like me and my other half! Down to a tee!! Freaky. I didnt go to uni though!

xx

I love Andrew because he is a genuinely caring and generous person. He will go out of his way to help anyone and he would give them his last penny or do anything to make someone else happy even if it means making himself unhappy.

I love that he is an ethical person who won't do something he feels is wrong just because everyone else is doing it or thinks it's okay.

He takes good care of me and now Joseph as well, he's very good especially if I am ill and he is happy to cook and clean while I rest. I know he will do the best for his son.

I love him because I know I can trust him, I don't think he would ever cheat on me or hurt me and Joseph.

And I just love the way his arms fit round me and the warm smell he has when he's asleep.

But just so he doesn't get a big head if he reads this, I don't love how he can be moody for no reason (even though I can too and he always gets over it first and says sorry but I don't :blush:). Also he can be too generous sometimes, it's one thing if we can afford to be but another when we can't. And sometimes he is so keen to make other people happy I get frustrated that they take advantage of him or try to put themselves before him and me and Joseph.

But he's mine and I love him. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->