Why do you use the WTT forum?

I was using WTT because TTC was a very long way off a while back due to my health and it helped to be around others who felt the same. Now I'm sorted and I'll be TTC soon but the TTC board seems to pressurised. I'm not sure if I'll actually post much over there!

Don't worry, there are plenty of us that don't do the temping and checking CM and stuff....too confusing. :rofl: Loads of us who just have a laugh in there whilst supporting each other.

Honest. Its fine. ;)

I started looking for baby information when my best friend told me she was pregnant. Then I realised how shockingly little I knew about something I planned to do to my body! I'm a total geek and find information about the unknown a bit too fascinating for my own good. Then I got horrendously broody and had to find an outlet for it somewhere as was driving my OH mad!

Lurked on the pre-TTC forum on BabyExpert for a while but most of the ladies there were just waiting a few months for weddings etc so felt too much of a fraud to post. When I found BnB and discovered other baby-obsessed people that were having to wait a few years I felt quite relieved. I have told my parents that I am broody and recently dared to mention it to a few friends but very few people realise the true extent of the obsession!!!

More recently after visiting said best friend and her new arrival I feel happier about waiting so have been enjoying having women of all ages to talk to in the GS and 18+ forums. It's great being able to talk about things that I'd probably not discuss with most of my RL friends!

I found the forum whilst on google too!

Now i honestly couldnt live without it. I use it as i am able to write my thoughts and feelings in my journal. I can chat to others who are WTT for various reasons, as well as becoming friends with some wonderful people. I have learnt lots already about TTC and pregnancy and babies to help me in the future and its lovely chatting to ladies accross the board. As saft as this sounds it feels like a second family.
x

I use it because it's nice to talk to others who are planning on trying in the near future. Some baby forums only have TTC forums for pre-pregnancy and that's not where I'm at. We've not really told anyone that we're WTT so it's nice to be able to talk about it and exchange ideas. I'd get too impatient otherwise!!

K x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->