Why does the TWW make me certifiable?

aknqtpie

Mommy to 1
Reaction score
The last time I was TTCing.. it drove me certifiable.. and now it is still driving me certifiable... I am probably between 2-4dpo (I didn't do any tracking, so just going on past experiences)... and I am unrealistically feeling all of these "symptoms".. and then I have to remind myself.... no .. you aren't going to feel any symptoms this early, because implantation won't happen for another few days.

I am a nutcase. But at least I can admit that ... :) :loopy:

Oh man join the club. I think we all get that way, how could you not when you know what's at stake??

I'm right there with you :)!

acknowledging the problem is half the battle :rofl:

My name is Sara am I am certifiably ttc crazy!!!
It's impossible not to read into every little feeling in your body and over think the small stuff. I've been ttc forever and I still do it every month.

I know I'm 3-5dpo.. But I swear I have all these symptoms that are probably impossible to know. And I still have another week until I can test :(

I was having nausea three days after my period ended the other week and I was all HOLY CRAP PREGNANT?!? And then I had to rein it back in and reason with myself that I hadn't even ovulated yet. :lol: So I'll join you on the crazy train!

Melly.. looks like we are going to be testing around the same time.. What day are you testing? My boyfriend is at training and will hopefully be back thursday night, so I will be testing friday morning. Should be 10-12dpo. :)

Me too - going bonkers! :D To prove it... I've been p(ing)oas every morning since 6dpo! I'm cd21, 9dpo. Of course all bfn's as it's mega early still, plus they're ic's. Have a precious frer waiting in the wings for about Monday. :)

So good to hear that other reasonable women become nuts when it comes to testing!

I dunno if I would be considered reasonable…lol

Lmao! :) it's when you start going a bit nuts and dh doesn't notice you've changed!

qt, I'm going to wait until my period is late before I test. I'm due around May 20. Ten days to go!!!

I am honestly tempted to wait that long.. I really want to test early, so I can know.. but part of me doesn't want to, because I am terrified about the disappointment that will come if/when it is a BFN.

If TTC takes much longer I will probably start getting impatient and peeing early! :lol: But for now I'm happy to wait until my period is due - it's not like the answer changes when you test! And I'm worried about getting my hopes up with chemical pregnancies.

I got pregnant within 3 cycles the first time I tried. Unfortunately it resulted in a blighted ovum. Then my DH passed away, so this is my second go around.. with my OH.. so hopefully it will go quick.

I swear my boobs are extra sensitive… I think I am 5-7dpo.. so is this a rational time to start thinking they should be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->