Why does this feel so long?!

kiki04

A girl can dream....
Reaction score
I had my d & c a week ago... I ma not supposed to BD for 2 weeks and this is seemingly taking FOREVER to get to that point to be able to try and attempt pregnancy again :cry: Is time going this slow for anyone else?

I am so glad i am not the only one that feels like time is nearly standing still. It has only been a few weeks since my mc :cry: and it feels like a year! My DH and i have been NTNP this cycle and all i want is to be pregnant again! I am so sorry for your loss and i hope your BFP comes quickly and just know that you are not alone in feeling like time is barely ticking by.:hugs::dust:

I had my d & c a week ago... I ma not supposed to BD for 2 weeks and this is seemingly taking FOREVER to get to that point to be able to try and attempt pregnancy again :cry: Is time going this slow for anyone else?

sorry for your loss.. i had a 2nd trimester loss at 18 weeks and 2 days i dec 2010. they told me i had to wait one full cycle before we could try again.

i lost charlie at 24+3 weeks and was advised to wait 3-6months.... x

I had my d&c two weeks ago today. I was told to wait 2 weeks or until the bleeding stopped...which it hasn't. I have to go for an ultrasound tomorrow to make sure that everything was properly removed.

It seems like it has been forever, and I still feel emotionally drained from the whole thing. It's like I'm not really living my life right now, I'm just waiting to get to the point where I can get back to living it...is that makes any sense.

On top of all this waiting, I am waiting for the embryo tissue results from my d&c which can take up to 8 weeks. EIGHT WEEKS! I don't know how I will last that long!

:hugs:

I feel exactly the same way.. I want a try now but I know we have to wait :( Its been two weeks since my D&C

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->