Why doesn’t my body just work!

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
Backstory been ttc over 4 years at first it was more ntnp my son is 5 in June and we have never used protection since his birth. In 2016 I was diagnosed with secondary infertility and I don’t ovulate at all on my own. Always have wacky cycles I either don’t have a period for months, have long periods or constant spotting.
I was sent away to lose weight as the bmi limit for clomid is 30. I went away with intentions of losing weight but 2017 was a awful year and it didn’t happen. I’ve lost 2st now and my bmi is 33 so I’m getting there.

Last year I tried vitex and soy isofavlones not at the same time and I did ovulate a few cycles but then they both stopped working.

I’ve just ended a 170+ day cycle with provera and I started myo-inositol as I do have symptoms of pcos but I don’t have it and I took soy isofavlones. I’m cd 16 now and I had a positive opk on cd12 but my chart doesn’t show ovulation and my tests have been bouncing up and down in darkness since. It looks like another failed attempt to ovulate. My ovulation symptoms are starting to die off too.

To add salt to the wound I had a obvious positive pregnancy test in December for every one that followed to be negative and it being a false positive.

As time goes by it gets harder and harder emotionally. I’m not sure what the point in this post is. Mainly to vent.

8F126923-6C22-4A18-8F82-F79D73E437C1.jpeg 0429D2DD-BAFE-42DA-8D9C-183002775881.jpeg 6CCEDC15-5E84-4B23-B47F-BA6BA814262C.jpeg

O hun I feel u I was in the same boat but I put myself on a really strict diet of two meals a day no carbs or sugar and lost 2 and half stone in 2 months so I got to start clomid really quick I am now currently 16 weeks pregnant now. Please stay positive. Xx

Thank you. In hindsight I only have 1st 5lb to go until I will be eligible for clomid so I would get re refferal then. The first 2st was easy to lose I’ve been stuck for quite a while now, but sometimes has been my fault for comfort eating. I’m doing slimming world. I’m hoping by the end of the year we will be back with the fertility clinic. Everything I’ve tried soy-isofavlones, vitex have helped me ovulate but then stopped. Now I’m trying myo-inositol with soy-isofavlones but I’ve failed to ovulate my opks are getting lighter, temps still low. Ovulation symptoms dying off. It’s so frustrating that my body gears up and then just fails. I know myo-inositol can take a while to work which I’m willing to try in the mean time but I’m lacking patience now it’s been so long.

Also congratulations on your pregnancy it gives me hope that it will be me one day :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->