Why don't men understand?!

EmziMoo

Mummy to 1, expecting 2+3
Reaction score
I am exhausted today. Just went shopping for something to eat tonight but DH decided to have a little strop because what I suggested didn't fit in with his healthy eating plan he thought he'd start today.

I am too exhausted to deal with it today so I just walked out and we've come home with nothing. And I'm starving!

I just wished he could feel like I feel with the sickness and exhaustion just for one day and maybe he'd understand!

He is normally pretty good but I think he's tired because he went out last night and had to get up early for work. But that's not my fault!

Arrgggghhhhh!

Tell me about it! I get told off for crying over nothing and get accused of turning on the water works and it infuriates me and just makes me cry even more, he's such an idiot sometimes I really do wonder about his lack of his intelligence and compassion sometimes!!!:growlmad:

When my husband acts stupid, I tell him to shut up and come back to me when he's gone through a pregnancy - then I might take him seriously :)

I've been telling OH there's only room for 1 princess in this house and that's me. I don't act like a princess and I'm always pointing out how couple friends of ours have much more demanding wives than I am and he still has issues. Ipay 50% of the bills, get my own car fixed (used to chage my own oil, still change my own tires) I reno our house like a man, sledgehammer in hand with bathroom tile removal. It's usually when he puts his needs over mine that I'm forced to remind him.
Now that we have a baby on the way I tell him he can't pull that sh~t anymore, there's only room for 1 baby in the house. I'm not very nice about it, I know, but I think it's much worse if you play passive and put up with it when you're giving your all day after day.

Why couldn't he be a gentleman and go get your food and then his own Emzi?

My oh seriously has been pretty good with my emotional side and comforts me no matter how silly I am. But when I things dont go his way he kicks off and strops about! I always say im only having the one baby not two!! I do his washing, I clean I work the same hours as him granted I dont go to the gym like he does but hey im pregnant and tired and achey yet I still have to make dinner of an evening asking him is like asking him to run to the other side of the planet lol! His immaturity concerns me sometimes then I just remind myself hes a man, hit him with a cushion and move on lol :) Men ay!! Xx

I don't think men will ever understand. I have been feeling so rough with this pregnancy and ask him DH to do a few things and all I get is "I'm not going to get this the whole 9 months am I?"

But to be fair to him he is pretty good to me, but he will never understand lol

I'm glad it's not just me! Thanks everyone!

I don't think men will ever understand. I have been feeling so rough with this pregnancy and ask him DH to do a few things and all I get is "I'm not going to get this the whole 9 months am I?"

But to be fair to him he is pretty good to me, but he will never understand lol

My fiancé says the same thing! "Is this going to happen the whole nine months?" "You're pregnant, not cripple!" Oh shush

i get told i'm only at the start when i have a bump i can complain about tiredness lol...one day i'll show him what i can do with a ladle i didn't wash and i'll tell the judge it was a hormonal surge :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->