why i hate dollar tree tests now

Ilovehim89

Reaction score
https://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu134/carolynnnn_2009/IMG-2.jpg

false positives i have been getting light lines for almost 3 days but pretty much negative on other brands

I see something! Is all the test wet, it looks like both ends are very wet in the pic!!

yes it was not dried yet....this was at the 3 or 5 minute mark...its been like this for 3 days

im opisit cant get line on the cheap ones but get on the first response and nice line on a predictor but cant get line on a ic not even a hint of a line so just waiting for af on tuesday and ordered some more first response and ebay cheapys

Janey does it make a difference if you leave in wee too much can you get false bfp? learned alot since been on here never even knew you could get false positives :)

Maybe try dipping the tests for less time, they shouldn't look that wet after 3-5 minutes. Too much pee will give evaps!

Hope you get a definate answer hun, this must be stressing you right out :hugs:

Maybe try dipping the tests for less time, they shouldn't look that wet after 3-5 minutes. Too much pee will give evaps!

i didnt put too much pee on it....i put 3-4 little drops with the dropper like the directions said ....

These specific tests are casettes...they are not able to be dipped unless they were taken out of the case and dipped but i would not recommend that because the test is not meant to be taken out of the test

These specific tests are casettes...they are not able to be dipped unless they were taken out of the case and dipped but i would not recommend that because the test is not meant to be taken out of the test

i only took it out of the case to scan it :flower:

strange!! I can't say I know anything about these brand as i'm in the uk, but I know from my own experience that I have had evaps from over exposure using same brand tests out of the same pack/box and same collected wee sample, the difference being the time left in the sample etc... I've never tried one you drop wee onto with a dropper, not seen any like that for sale in the shops where I am lol

Anyway it may only be just past 9pm but I am ready for my bed.... Night ladies :)

aw i thought was a ic are these bit like the doller test what people but on here??

night hun sleep well think i be of bed soon i not seen them in uk either must not sell them over here :) just the dip ones lol

took another...same thing...measured the drops just like the instructions said this was at 1 minute https://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu134/carolynnnn_2009/IMG_0002-1.jpg

when you due your af and what dpo its stressful isnt :dust: and i see line on that one 2

when you due your af and what dpo its stressful isnt :dust: and i see line on that one 2

not sure where i am in my cycle...i had a miscarriage 4 weeks ago and my levels went all the way down.....i just dont get it :shrug:

I dont like dollar tree...here is my test from last cycle...wasn't preg...I had 3 tests do it to me last cycle... I have no idea if I'm uploading this pic right lol

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/AmericanCutie423/025-1-1.jpg

YEAH, NASTY LINE. that is horrible, grrr i have had over 15 tests like this within the last 2 days

A positive on a dollar tree will be a distinct pink line. I've seen a lot of pics of $tree tests that are just the antibody strip and really have no color, or they are smudgy like on americancutie's pic.

$tree picks up really early, but if it's not a clear pink line (even really faint), it's not a bfp. they're just like all tests - if you over-analyze them, you'll get heartbroken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->