why i hate dollar tree tests now

Yesterday i took two dollar store test and both had extremely faint lines honestly you would have classified it as a bfn then i tested on another ic right before bed and a nice pink line appeared dont give up yet anything is possible :)

These tests are pretty sensitive, and it takes a while to show up on other tests... I was getting really light positives on dollar store tests for 3 or 4 days before it would show up on clear blue, digi, or frer. I'm sorry if they are evaps, but I honestly haven't had any evaps on this brand, just that they show up super early compared to others =) But that is just my experience, I hope it's your positive!

These tests are pretty sensitive, and it takes a while to show up on other tests... I was getting really light positives on dollar store tests for 3 or 4 days before it would show up on clear blue, digi, or frer. I'm sorry if they are evaps, but I honestly haven't had any evaps on this brand, just that they show up super early compared to others =) But that is just my experience, I hope it's your positive!

thanks, hun, i hope it is too. I am having some nausea and headaches and peeing every 5 minutes, i just do not want to get my hopes i am just confused onto what is going on

I had all these same tests too:cry:I started AF a week late and kept getting lines like that. You can look at my threads and see them if you want:hugs: Its kinda hard when its totally there but its really not true:hugs::hugs:So sorry hun

I had all these same tests too:cry:I started AF a week late and kept getting lines like that. You can look at my threads and see them if you want:hugs: Its kinda hard when its totally there but its really not true:hugs::hugs:So sorry hun

how many did you take?? I did about 15-20 in the last two days...all like this line....I dont get it :(

I took about 6 of them over about a week and they never got any darker just stayed that same faint line:cry: I really hope this is your :bfp: though:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->