Why is everything going tits up????

carlyjane

Reaction score
*not strictly a baby related post but i need to rant!*
im possibly pregnant, aunt flo now 5 days late..my partner is not keen at all on the idea, our tiny flat is now riddled with rising damp because the gods hate me, my bank card has gone missing and my toddler has decided sleep is a thing of the past and night times are for partying!!!!
:cry:
i just want to curl up in a ball and sob right now!!

aww so sorry hunny!! I go through periods of time too where my stress is sky high! You will get through this and figure it out! If you are 5 days late you should probably test soon..even if you aren't too keen on it, its better to know sooner so you are taking good care of yourself and the babe if you're pregnant. Get yourself to the bank and get a new bank card. Hopefully your toddler will get back into a better sleep habit really soon!! Ill be checking back on you, I hope you test soon! If its neg you can drop that worry at least :) Do YOU want to be pregnant? Good luck hun, I hope you get what you want.

Awe huni I agree with ashpeababy do a test so u know where your at. Bank card quickly rectified and I hear you on the sleeping issue.
Feel free to rant and keep us updated x

Hey guys :) Thank you for replying! Just did a test and got a bfn but only managed a teeny bit of pee and im not convinced by it, i just feel different! i have the sore achey painful boobs, mood swings from hell, cramps that keep coming and going. i had a tiny amount of brown blood a day after the witch was due. Just really confused now!!!
Bank card has been ordered and baby slept for a entire 5 hours last night lol so feeling less sobby and more ok world lets do this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->