Why is going on?!

itwasawendys

Reaction score
I had the implant for 6 or so months and in that time I didn't have a period. I had it removed on 4th November and have been having unprotected sex before then and still up to this date. I then had one drop of pink when I wiped on the 26th November but had a negative pregnancy test. On the 10th of December I finally had a period which was fairly heavy but not as heavy as I expected and was 3 days so not very long. A week after that my boobs spontaneously started leaking a white, sweet liquid. I've taken tests and they all say negative apart from one that I took a few days ago which was initially negative but I went back to it the next day but not quite 24 hours and it had a thin blue line. I'm assuming it was an evap line even though it had colour, though it was there when the test was still wet. And when it dried fresh water did not remove the line. I did another test and it was negative. Opinions?

Thanks!

When is AF due? I'd test again in a week if you're suspecting pregnancy. However, it does take quite a while for the full birth control effect to get out of your system, so it could just be your hormones figuring your body out without the BC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->