Why is it so hard for me to get pregnant!!!!

Momtastic101

Reaction score
I just found out a friend of mine is expecting again, she gave birth a month after me, we've both been breastfeeding and she wasn't trying for another child where as I've just started trying and I already feel like this is going to be another long journey :cry: I just don't understand why it's so easy for some and so hard for others. I get so angry when I think of all the people on drugs and drinking all the time who manage to get pregnant so fast but here I am exercising, eating right, taking all these stupid vitamins and it still takes forever we're both young and healthy so why does it have to be this way!!!! :cry::nope:

I just needed to rant! :cry:

Maybe they dont happen to get pregnant so fast. They could be fighting their own fight and just not telling you.
I understand how we all wanr it to happen immediately but theres no point in feeling negative about other peoples journey without knowing their story. You will destroy your own journey and hard and all as it is its a fabulous journey
I hope it happens for you soon xx

I know what you mean. I was watching a Louis Theroux documentary about drug use, and there was an insane percentage of babies being born in this one town in America (like more than 40%) with an opiate addiction. And I can't even have one, even though I am doing literally everything right! It does sting (understatement of the century there) sometimes and it's natural to feel like that.
I know you think this is going to be difficult, but it's still early days if your daughter is nine months - try not to get disheartened and maybe try and focus on the extra one on one time you get with her.
And rant away whenever you need to - it's the only thing that keeps me sane irl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->