• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why is my account restricted?

Bec C

Reaction score
Im new on here but would like to go on the girly sanctuary but it keeps saying I cant why is that please? :wacko:

Im new on here but would like to go on the girly sanctuary but it keeps saying I cant why is that please? :wacko:

Hi ,

i think you have to be on so many days with certasin amount of posts:thumbup:

as above really you don't meet the post count or membership requirement yet to have access there (this applies to all members, it's not restricted to just you). :)

You have to be a member for a certain amount of posts and be a member for a certain amount of time hun. It's just added protection for members, a place where they can post things they wouldn't want guests to see or people joining just to see what they are writing. :) x

Oh thats a shame Ive been a member for a few weeks now, how many posts do I need?? I've never known it before this doesnt happen on any other of my forums :nope:

It's there to protect our members (and was asked to be set at what it currently is by said members). You must be a member for one months time period and have 100 (or more) posts on the forum

Its a good idea, I best get typing then lol

Thank you

I've been here for over a month just havent posted much.

Hopefully won't be too long before your posting in there :)

I hope not its seems the most popular bit and the rest of thre site isnt of much use to me unles Im pregant or trying and as Ive just lost my daughter I cant face any such thread

I hope not its seems the most popular bit and the rest of thre site isnt of much use to me unles Im pregant or trying and as Ive just lost my daughter I cant face any such thread

So sorry about the loss of your daughter :hugs: There is a great section on Miscarriage, 2nd Trimester and Stillbirth and Neonatal loss. Although the ladies there will be devastated to see another mummy join them, they will make you feel very welcome :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->