Why is my baby waking every half hour - hour at night?

Sounds like the 4 month sleep regression Hun,lolas not been a great sleeper the last week either xx

Sounds like 4 month sleep regression. It lasted about 4 weeks for us.

Yep, definitely the 4 month sleep regression if I had to guess. It is definitely real, and it isn't much fun, but give it a few weeks and it will pass.

:hugs:

(It lasted 5 weeks for us)

5 weeks ?! O dear ... She woke every hour to half hour from about 1.20, I feed her at 5 to see if she would just sleep and she did until 8.20!
I am tired... I think ur all right, she did have more difficulty gettin of to sleep Aswell, not to much but a lil

yep 4mth sleep regression, its a bitch when combined with WW 19 :wacko:

Lasted 3 weeks for us, LO woke every half hour needing to be resettled and I was knackered at the end of it :sleep:

Yeah but my LO wasn't getting up every half hour, every 2.5 hours or so. It might not last nearly as long for you! :hugs: It'll be over before you know it.

my lo as only just stopped this and he was waking every 2 hrs as lasted about 5-6 weeks for us.

I havent really noticed any of the other ww yet, I know there happening but she doesn't seem to of changed .. Fx ww19 is the same lol ..
Hopefully it lasts a couple weeks max .. Please please please lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->