Why is this happening??

babe2ooo

mum to Jack
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just dont know what to do right now, Jack has alway been a really good sleeper but the last week he just wont sleep through the night and wont drink his whole bottle, Jack is bf but he has a bottle b4 bed so he sleeps through, he has his bottle at 9.30 and is in bed by 10 and sleeps til 7 or 8, but the last week he is not finishing all his bottle and then he is wakeing up at 3ish having a bit of a bottle and then going back to sleep til about 9 in the morning,

Its really starting to get me down cause when he wakes up some times it take anything from 30mins to 2hours to get him back down, he never used to be like this i was getting such a good sleep and now i'm so moody cause i'm not getting enough sleep,

any one know what i can do??

try giving a dummy?? if he is hungry he wont go back down.

i've tryed a dummy but he wont keep it in, he will only take a bit of bottle when he wakes up i cant get him 2 have any more.

Hey guys,

Just dont know what to do right now, Jack has alway been a really good sleeper but the last week he just wont sleep through the night and wont drink his whole bottle, Jack is bf but he has a bottle b4 bed so he sleeps through, he has his bottle at 9.30 and is in bed by 10 and sleeps til 7 or 8, but the last week he is not finishing all his bottle and then he is wakeing up at 3ish having a bit of a bottle and then going back to sleep til about 9 in the morning,

Its really starting to get me down cause when he wakes up some times it take anything from 30mins to 2hours to get him back down, he never used to be like this i was getting such a good sleep and now i'm so moody cause i'm not getting enough sleep,

any one know what i can do??

Is he teething?

Funny enough, Chase has been strange this week with his sleep. He's still eating fine but I think his teething is really getting to him.

i dont really know, he has been making a fuss alot more but i dont really know what to exspect with teething.

yeah-could be teething thats causing him trouble. i put some bonjella on elliots dummy-as hes been 'chewing' on it and it helps him.

You can try giving him a dummy that most resembles the breast like this one

https://www.nuby.in/naturalflexnuby.php

max loved it until he was not breast fed anymore lol then he wanted something harder

Is he working on a new skill? That can also mess up their sleep. Since Brennan started crawling, he has been sleeping horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->