Why many medical professionals are choosing homebirths

NDH

5 on earth, 9 in heaven, 1 in utero
Reaction score
https://jennifermargulis.net/blog/2...-professionals-are-choosing-to-birth-at-home/

There are lots of many reasons about this.. Every mother, every person has different story, choices,etc of choosing home births..

Though I don’t know the exact numbers of medical professionals choosing home birth, this new home birth trend tends to be a largely upper middle class..

One reason is America’s C-section rate, which has increased dramatically—about 60 percent—between 1996 and 2009 and remains dangerously high. Nearly a third of all births in the United States are via Cesarean section.

Pregnant women who want to avoid surgical birth know they have to avoid the hospital.They also don’t want what happened to Donna Sills to happen to them.

For example:-
Dr. Jennifer Lang, M.D. – Board Certified Ob-gyn says:
“I know all about hospitals and all the things that go on there,” says Dr. Lang. “The more you look critically, the more nonsense you see.”
Dr. Lang herself choose home birth,
Although with her firstborn she had a peaceful, unmedicated hospital birth, she actually felt safer birthing at home.

Example no.2:-
Jenny Fish, M.D., and her husband Jimmy Wu, M.D., who are both family physicians. Dr. Fish gave birth to their daughter, Kailani, seven months ago in a rented birthing tub under big bay windows in the couple’s living room.

As there so many stories, suggestions , reasons about it, it simply depends on conditions, situations, choices of a woman and her family , that's all I can say about .. I hope it may clear your many doubts and questions about it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->