Why me stupid wasp? Why me?

banana1011

Reaction score
Of course I get stung by a wasp yesterday and because I'm allergic, I HAVE to take benadryl immediately and keep it up for a few days. Otherwise, I blow up like a balloon (and with benadryl, I blow up a bit). AND, of course, I'm suppose to O here any day now! Figures that I have to take an antihistime - which will dry me right up down yonder - right around O. DAMN YOU WASP!!!! :gun:

Thank goodness for pre-seed or I don't think I'd be BD'ing anytime soon.

Stupid antihistimines. Why must you have this affect?

OK, my bitching and moaning is now over...for now anyway.

:) :) I have to take antistaminics often bcs i am allergic to lots of things, pre-sed is seems to help with it.

your thread made me laugh :D

awww, well I am sure the pre-seed will help! Good luck with your bding!

What is it with the wasps this year??!! Everyday i'm hearing of someone getting stung.. my friend went into boots chemist because she had a bad reaction to one on her hand, she has never been allergic but the chemist said due to climate change wasps are coming over from abroad, and we are reacting to them differently... i hope i dont get stung, bites and me don't mix well!
Hope yours clears up soon and good luck bding!

U poor thing. I hate wasps and bees. urgh!

What is it with the wasps this year??!! Everyday i'm hearing of someone getting stung.. my friend went into boots chemist because she had a bad reaction to one on her hand, she has never been allergic but the chemist said due to climate change wasps are coming over from abroad, and we are reacting to them differently... i hope i dont get stung, bites and me don't mix well!
Hope yours clears up soon and good luck bding!

it's the same thing in canada this year, they're everywhere! way more than usual. can't even go outside in the backyard without practically being attacked (i may be exaggerating slightly, i hate them so much!). there are tons of them though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->