Why my boobs soreness is different this month?

suzan

Reaction score
As most of u know. I had d&c done on July 1st.
Got normal period on August 15 and then Sept 12. My cycle days are 28 as always have been.

In August, just when I entered in the 2ww my boobs were hurting like crazy. I was like "could i be preg"? Then NO! I wasn't

This month its not like that. I am due to see :witch: (hope not) on October 10 and my boobs are not hurting at all. That would make it a week left for it.

What's happening?

I noticed the SAME EXACT THING! because usually my boobs are sore exactly one week until I get my period.. and they weren't... they were like 3 days before but I found out I was pregnant 4 days before my missed period... and I was sooo tired and really hungry all the time... Good Luck!! I hope you get your BFP!!

When I was pregnant with my son, it was the same - no sore boobs at all. In fact I didn't have any pregnancy symptoms apart from a missed period.

Hope this is your month hun xx

Suzan I got no answers just wanted to wish you luck for a BFP this month :hugs:

For me, My cycles and symptoms vary each month. Some months I get the worst cramps of my life, I vomet, am a raging bitch, but my period is light. Other months My boobs hurt like they have been punched, mild cramps, terible back pain, head aches, and my period is like someone opened the flood gates. All this I notice more now that Im TTC.

Good Luck hun...Hope you get your BFP this month. :hugs:
:dust:

awwwwwwwwww!
thanks girls! thanks for all ur support!
I am crossing fingers! even when I am sleeping I am!

Hope this is my month :)

Good Luck. I hope you get your BFP

Sinead

hi ladies.. i am having the same issues this month.. usually acne, sore breasts.. this month nothing! day 24... i usually have my period by day 26.. ttc for over a year.. such a long difficult process :( wondering if any of you ended up pregnant when you had no symptoms?
Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->