Why oh why?! :dohh:

jay92

Reaction score
So just sat and worked out what I'm getting from argos 3 for 2 and I hear a grinding noise from washing machine and an electricy burning smell. :cry:

Every single year without fail!:nope:
So now I'm looking for a new washing machine :shrug:

Xxx

Oh nooo!

To save a bit of pressure, can you not order one from a catalogue?

I found a good one on hot deals for just under 200 with great reviews so going to go with that one. Thanks ladies.:flower:

Smartie I was gonna look on very but I panick about things like that incase I'm ever not able to pay it:shrug:

I was expecting them to be ridiculous priced but got a better one than what I have for less than what I paid :dohh:

Xxx panic over :hugs:

I'm glad you managed to find a new one! :)

Thanks honey. Massive relief with two little mucky pups xxx

Glad you managed to find one!

With Very, you can pay it off within 3 months with no interest - So say one cost £200 + £4.99 delivery, you'd pay 3 payments of £68.33 and it'd be paid off.

I got mine from an appliances sales page on facebook, RRP £400 at the time, managed to get it for £210 delivered. That's still cheaper than what it's selling at now.

Things always tend to go tits up around expensive periods, fingers crossed nothing else comes up for anybody!

Thanks smartie.

Oh that's actually really good. I didn't even realise they done that, thank you!

Agreed hun it's always the same! Back on track now though thank goodness.

Xxx

I feel for you. We just bought a house and we haven't even moved in yet and the basement flooded from a crack in the foundation. :dohh: So now on top of all the renovations we are doing (re-doing the kitchen, new bathroom, painting, etc.) we have to pay to have that fixed. Its just one thing on top of another it seems.

Thanks ladies:hugs:

Oh no phantom. I'm so sorry to hear that. It always seems to happen around Christmas doesn't it :dohh:.

I hope you get it sorted soon xxx

Always happens when you have money planned for elsewhere...
Our TV has decided to stop working! We only watch DVDs on it so I said there's no point replacing it (we can watch on iPads and phones).Then I realised one of DHs presents is for his games console and he needs a TV to play it on. So now on look out for a cheap TV!

:nope:Oh no hun!

Typical isn't it!

I hope you get a good deal, keep an eye on hot deals uk. I get a few texts a day from them and they usually have tvs once a week or so xxx

VERY have better deals than elsewhere a lot of the time now, I've grabbed many bargains on there including electrical items and appliances!

I had a wee look on very last night and they have some good deals on toys and stuff to. Through what I'd heard people saying I had assumed it would be over priced etc but some bargains to be had for sure.

Yes I have looked on Very. For the amount we actually watch TV or have it on I don't want to pay much more than £200 for a max 32inch. It is only for DVDs and computer games really. Seen one on Argos too . Leaving it to DH now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->