Why these stupid feelings

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
just found out a friend of mine is pregnant- only about 6 weeks, I am so jealous. I dont even know why. I am so happy for her but wish I could go through it all again.

so the jealousy leads to feeling guilty for being jealous, its just ridiculous!!

yuup, me too. My friends geting so close to her due date and im incredibly jealous! I cant wait to be pregnant again! Long time away :(

my sister and sister in law are both pregnant. The jealousy drives me crazy!

:hugs: oh sweetie i think its natural, its the thought of not having that first rush of excitement:hugs: x

Oh god im always jelous when someone i know falls pregnant lol or i see someone pregnant its just natural think we all get it x

i feel like that about someone i know....and my baby amelia is only 6 days old - i still have the 'bump' to prove it......xxxx Normal, i reckon x

Completely normal! I feel jelous of any random pregnant woman that walks by me :lol: even though I don't want to have more kids...

Yep, I do to! A good friend of mine, his fiance is due on april 23rd and I'm so so so jealous! :dohh:

I agree - someone I know has just had her first scan and I can't help but be jealous.
I never felt this way before I became pregnant! strange..!

My best friend is due beginning of April. The only thing I feel jealous by is that I won't ever get that moment again where my baby is just born and seeing him/her for the first time. Also jealous of that newborn stage.

Definitely not jealous that she's pregnant and I am not. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->