Why? why? why? WHY!

JIR705

Pregnant with #4!
Reaction score

I dont understand what is going on with my body, on sept. 13th I had my iud removed two days later my first period and then I used opk strips to make sure I was ovulating On the 12th of oct. I was in the e.r. where they found I had cervicitis because of the iud and a bad uti I was on antibiotics and sent home with more. On oct. 14th I got my period I ovulated for sure on the 27th where dh and I bd'd every other day. We are now 11/15 and my af is 4 days late Ive tested and got a BFN 3 times my breasts are sore Im cramping and having bad back aches but no af just lots of ewm and my uterus feels sore sex is painful. I just want to know whats going on with me so I can fix it and get back to trying :nope:

sorry I just needed to rant and be frustrated....

I'm sorry, it sounds like you've had a sucky month. Did you have a copper iud or mirena? I'm no pro, but if it was mirena, doesn't that have the same hormones as the pill? Maybe your cycle will be off for a few months like when coming off the pill. Again, I'm not positive about that, and it doesn't explain the general pain and soreness, but it's a thought. I hope you feel better!

So sorry to hear about this :( I can't imagine your frustration. Was it a copper IUD or hormone? If it's Mirena, it can take several months to regulate.

Yes unfortunately it was the mirena, Im hoping the doctor can tell me something soon but so far my appointment has been pushed back till december I wish I would have never had the iud to begin with. It was the worst thing I could have done to my body :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->