Why wont CB digi opk give me a smiley?!

lynn1216

Reaction score
Hello!
I am currently CD 16 and i took clomid on CD 3-7 :thumbup:
I think i got my first positive opk in the two years we have been TTC :haha:

the cheapie looks positive to me but with the same urine sample the CB digi is negative?

has this happened to anyone else? am i about to ovulate or the wondfo neg?

Thanks so much!:flower:

Attachments

• IMG_6510.jpg
    IMG_6510.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_6509.jpg
    IMG_6509.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 7
Hi lynn. I've noticed CB digi gives me a negative when I test in the afternoon, and a positive on evening urine even though the line inside looks nearly the same :shrug:

If I followed the directions and only used it once a day at the same time everyday, I definitely would have missed my smiley last month, and probably this month too.

Anyway, IC definitely looks positive! Happy BDing!

Thanks for commenting! :)

my cheapie got wayyy darker that night & i had no doubt it was positive! but even then my CB digi didnt smile?

i dont like it. it makes me worried that the cheapies were a false positive since the digi couldnt pick it up

but today my temp spiked, my cervix is high and soft, and i had right ovary pain so i think i oved ! and the digi just sucks!

Lol well glad you've got other things to confirm O and that you didn't rely on it in that case!

Digi opk don't work for me, don't think my LH gets high enough! Have the same problem with CBFM. Cheap sticks work just fine tho, strange! Good luck! X

Yes, always! X

Did it get any darker? Any other fertile signs?

I don't like the digitals either! I would have missed my surge if I didn't test twice a day! I like seeing the progression of the wondfo. Best of luck!

Thanks ladies! I tested twice a day and my opks never got dark again after my positive
I think my tester is rubbish
I left it under my bathroom sink & it leaks sometimes :haha: I'm the master of excuses but that's true

Do you guys recommend another digi brand?

This is so interesting the same thing happened to me today my Digital showed nothing but my cheapie showed a positive.

I called my clinic and they said go with the cheapie. They also said they may stop women from testing with digital because this problem is happening a lot.

Ahh! Thanks for sharing! That makes me feel better!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->