why wont he be there for me!?!?!

cookie123

mummy to lexi grace
Reaction score
im 16 and am pregnant with my ex's baby. he is 20 and when i first told him he was really supportive and promised to be there the whole way. but now he is bein a dick! if i talk to him wen he is alone he is fine and will admit that he is excited about becoming a dad.

when his friends are there tho he is very very different! he makes jokes about how i should burn the baby socks a friend bought me and howim stupid for wanting to keep it. what makes it so much worse is that some of his friends actually laugh along with him...but to be fair some of them are being so supportive!!
AND because im not showing yet his latest thing is to tell me that he doesnt believe me that im actually pregnant...even though he saw 2 positive tests and i had one done at the doctors (he didnt want to come to the appointment though)

i keep telling him how much he upsets me nd he says sorry..but then does the same thing the next day!! why does he think that sorry makes everything fine again!!

he is 20 years old!! he needs to start acting his age and realising that he is part of this too!!!

sorry i just had to let that out!!!

Maybe if he is going to be like that then you are better off without him, he is just trying to look big and tough in front of his mates.

ignore him, it will either work one of two ways, he'll come crawling back begging for forgiveness or he'll just stay away.

I hope you sort him out :D:hugs:

Oh wow thats horrible. Get rid of him, see what kind of smirk that puts on his face.

He sounds like he needs a reality check! He's one of those guys that are too 'hard' and 'proud' to be happy about something so lovely around his mates. I hope he grows out of it soon for your sake xx

Same as what Toria said...why are you still with him?

If he isnt prepared to grow up and stop acting all tough in front of his mates then he isnt prepared to have any of the joys this baby will bring...imo

Its up to you but really, he needs to sort himself out, or you can sort him out by leaving him, see how big and tough he looks then!

Agree with the girls,you'd be so much better without him causing you all this unecessery stress!
Lets see him laughing about that to his friends! :gun:

Just leave him lol!

Most people arnt mature enough for a baby at that age, obviously he is not one of them and doesn't want to put the effort into the scarifices he will have to make.

I say GET RID!

Just say: " i'm leaving, tell your mates about that my love because now, the joke is most definitly on you!"

:rofl: 20 going on 12!!

Look who's laughing now haha! :gun:

xxx

i feel sorry for ur hun i know it must b hard! its a sad fact that it takes men alot longer to mature than girls! im 20 myself and certainly not actin in that manner, i tried 15mnths for flump and wudnt change it 4 the world! sounds like hes just tryin 2 look the big man! which he certainly isnt! sometimes it takes as much as u sayin its over and not contacting him tht will make him realise what hes lost, not always tho
its hard but i think the best thing to do is say bye to him! if hes for u then he'l come bk beggin u, if not sod him!
uv plenty time to find ur self a good daddy for baby!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"