Why?

P

pinkturtle81

I'm confused... When I go onto a due date calculator it asks me to enter the date of the first day of my last period ( which was 16th Nov ) when I did a clear blue first response test the first one came up with Pregnant 2-3 but then my little girl wanted to see me do another one last night and that came up Pregnant 1-2? ( I know it's always best to test first thing )
My question is - if the 1st day of my last period was 16th Nov I would have ovulated around 30th Nov. So why is the calculator telling me I'm 5weeks 1 day? Xx

Thank you in advance xxx

Because you are dated from the first day if your last period. 5 week 1 day is correct.
'Re the tests- it could just be that your wee was more diluted on the second test. What date did you do the first digi?

Because you are dated from the first day if your last period. 5 week 1 day is correct.
'Re the tests- it could just be that your wee was more diluted on the second test. What date did you do the first digi?

Thanks lovely. I did both tests yesterday the first one that showed 2-3 weeks was around 1pm and I did the second one at around 9pm but I didn't really need a wee and only passed just enough to test again ( DDs were desperate to see ) and that one showed 1-2 weeks xx

Those predictions for the weeks are insanely inaccurate. They tend to have longer weeks in the morning and less in the evening. They can cause a lot worry. I think that’s why they’re not available in the US anymore

I wanted one of those tests so bad, but they’ve been discontinued in the US! They’re not incredibly accurate, though. Your urine was probably just more diluted last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->